[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chad gives the Browns a check

The Irish Doggy

Appearently there is at least one team that can cover #85 this season. The Cleveland Browns! :D

Chad gave them the coveted "yes" checkmark on his list.

Bengals.com

With Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer enduring the worst game of his 26 NFL starts (just 93 yards passing) and Chad Johnson catching only two balls for just the third time in 57 games, Crennel succeeded using the creed of his old boss, Bill Belichick: Make Them One Dimensional in holding the NFL’s No. 1 offense to their second lowest output of the season with 278 yards.

It was so thorough that Johnson said later that he would give the Browns the first check on his "Who Covered 85 in 2005" checklist.

Edited by The Irish Doggy

He had like 60 meaningless yards on 5 catches vs. GB. NONE of his catches came vs. Al Harris (if I recall correctly..which I think I do). Al shoulda gotten a check.

Chad Johnson's antics have become ::D. What happened to his guarantee that the Bengals will score at least 40 points for the rest of the season?

Now if he pulls out a FIRE MILLEN sign at Sunday's game after scoring a TD, then I'd give him his props.

Chad Johnson's antics have become ::D.  What happened to his guarantee that the Bengals will score at least 40 points for the rest of the season?

Now if he pulls out a FIRE MILLEN sign at Sunday's game after scoring a TD, then I'd give him his props.

1210478[/snapback]

I think he said average 40 points so I guess its still possible...

Johnson should send TJ Housh a nice christmas present for drawing attention away from him. Since when did the Brownies become defensive dynamos??

1212655[/snapback]

Shouldnt that be the other way around?

Appearently there is at least one team that can cover #85 this season.  The Cleveland Browns!  :D

Chad gave them the coveted "yes" checkmark on his list.

Bengals.com

1210384[/snapback]

I thought Ike Taylor held him in check as well. Too bad the Steelers didn't keep Housh in check though.