[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playing my Fiance in Semi's

brownclown

My fiance is the defending champ and the #1 seed this year. (thanks to this site!) We square off this weekend in the playoffs. I have been rotating WR's in and out of my lineup since WK1 when Javon went down. Here's what I'm left with for the playoffs...

Which 2 would you start along with Boldin? :D

*Boldin @HOU

Glenn @WASH

Engram @TENN

Roy Williams CINN

Thanks!

1 pt/10yds, 6pts/TD, 3pts/10+ receptions, 3pts/100+ yds

I like Terry at Wash. I think Wash actually a favorite, but Bledsoe and Glenn are a good combo. Engram and Tenn is the second choice. The thing here might be that Jackson is scheduled to play and they may try to be all over him just getting back. Engam will be starting opposite Darrel, so that will be a good thing.

Roy and Engram. Roy is my favorite option cause I think DET wll be throwing a ton trying to play catchup, so I think it bolis down to Engram and Glenn and Engram has the better matchup and has been real hot the last 2 weeks w/ 3 Td's

I would go with Glenn. I hear that the top 3 CB's for the Skins are injured but you may want to look into it more throughly.

1216143[/snapback]

You're actually correct on this note....I've looked into it. At this point, I'm not sure if they're out or just limited.

To be honest, I think I'm more confused then when I started this post! Do you see the dilema I'm in from week to week?

Any more input?

Which 2 would you start along with Boldin? :D

*Boldin  @HOU

Glenn @WASH

Engram @TENN

Roy Williams CINN

1 pt/10yds, 6pts/TD, 3pts/10+ receptions, 3pts/100+ yds

1215964[/snapback]

This is still up in the air! Right now I have Boldin, Glenn and Roy starting. I just feel that even though DET is horrible, they will need to throw a lot to stay in the game and Roy is their only playmaker.