[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whats the word on Jamal?

Wolv

Last I heard he was the front-runner for the 'Bust of the Year". If I hear any updates I'll keep you posted.

Read: who cares, if you are still playing in fantasy league playoffs it has nothing to do with Jamal, don't even think of starting him. Chester Taylor might be a decent play this week though if you are stuck at RB.

I'm such an SOB. I had Jamal on my bench for the longest time but actually played him two weeks ago when he gain over 100 yards rushing in one game. Lucky me as the was the first time I started him in quite a while.

Any way, my oponent for this week has LT, Westbrook, Patrick Pass. Having Westbrook go out with an injury for the season, he has only one starting RB going into the playoffs. Yikes for him, yeah! for me....

Since I had Jamal on my roster, I decide to make the big decision to finally drop him from my roster. After all, he just posted a 100 yard game for the previous week. The last two years, my opponent has drafted Jamal Lewis I had a hunch he would pick him up if I were to drop him.

My hunch was correct, he added him to his roster later that evening. Poor guy didn't know about the thumb injury....I'm such an SOB ain't I? :D

I was just wondering what the deal is with his mysterious thumb injury. Certainly not looking to play him. At this point its all about Chester Taylor value...

1216366[/snapback]

How easy is this one to diagnose? Jamal has a thumb injury because he's had it up his hindquarter all year long. Pleazzzzzz!!!

So...can any of you smart guys answer the f'n question? At this point I think it's pretty obvious no one is going to start Lewis this week, but some of us are sure interested if we can start Taylor. :D

1218170[/snapback]

:D Exactly. Nowhere in my post did I say I have Lewis, nor wanted to start him. Its all about Taylor :D

BTW, the Huddle reported that it looks like Lewis is gonna sit this one out.

This is on CBS Sportsline...

Ravens RB Jamal Lewis (hand) has been upgraded to probable and will play vs. Green Bay in Week 15. "It's good," Lewis said. "It's still a little bit tight, but I'll be all right. I'll be ready to go."

This sucks. Ravens and Patriots are quickly becoming my least favorite teams in regards to fantasy football...

Edited by TheCMB

Agreed. I was ready to start Chester and ride 20 plus carries. Should the fact that Jamal has been upgraded to probable damper things? I am in a postion like many of you where I am considering starting Chester in a flex starter position over people like Andre Johnson. Would starting Chester at this point be a big mistake?

Cheers

Chester over Andre Johnson? Definitely. I'm still rolling with him over Warrick Dunn.

How about Jamal's comments about being hit with the franchise tag? Yeah right! Like the Ravens would bother to lay the tag on him now - he wishes! He's looking at a low guarantee, incentive dependent contract for next year, my prediction - with the Cardinals.

Edited by TheCMB

This situation sucks. I needed Chester without the complications of Lewis. How does this slug get upgraded to probable? Sit him and see what you have in Taylor for next year. Plus he's earned the playing time.

Edited by luke davenport