[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Snubbed Team

HOI

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club knows his Shiatt, Jared Allen has been the lone bright spot on the dissmal Chiefs d-line for the last 2 years. He's undersized and didn't even play every down last year and was nearly unstoppable when in there. He's been just as good this year and is as deserving as anyone.

Think outside your lil Baltimore world here.  Gonzo or Heap.  One has been a mainstay for the last decade at the position and is having a off year, and still on par with Heaps career yr.  Tell me who people are going to vote for.  Gates is on another level from all TEs.  so it was a numbers game that left heap out.  And as long as Heap is on par with Gonzo, and gates is doing what hes doing, this could be a trend for a long time.

1232468[/snapback]

Jebus you are one dumb nut.

Show me where I said Gonzo didn't deserver to get it. The original post I responded to said "Heap has done squat". My arguement was that Heap had done more than squat. Never did I say "Heap is better than Gonzo" or "Heap should have gotten in".

Heap and Gonzo are both TE studs, both below Gates. Since the voting took place before Monday's game, Gonzo was the obvious choice stat wise.

'swoosh. :D

Cooley had 58-654-3 BEFORE the Dallas game. That puts him in Pro Bowl company numbers-wise.

1230757[/snapback]

Yep. He was way ahead of Gonzalez in our league before the Dallas Game. Gonzalez is selling himself as a Pro Bowl pick because he did a lot of blocking this year. Whatever. I won't be able to steal Cooley in the late rounds next year in FF.

Just will not seem the same without Hines there this year. He is always good for a TD pass from Peyton in that game.

Too bad Boldin got hurt, he has been very tough when on the field this year. Would have been so cool to see two Cards lined up together.

Agree that Heap should have got the call over Gonzo. Can't wait to see Heath Miller sneak in there one of these years!

The reason Cooley didnt make it as a TE is because he was listed as a FB in the Pro Bowl voting.

1231770[/snapback]

:D Reminds me of the year LB Bryce Paup was listed as a defensive tackles... 6'5" 250 lb Bryce Paup.

At least with Cooley, it's mildly understandable, since he plays Gibbs' stupid "H-back" hybrid position and wears a RB #.