[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead

BiPolarBear

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Colts Official Website has a place where you can email the organization. I dont know if it will reach Coach Dungy, but hey I'm gonna give it a try. Here it is if anyone is interested.

Colts Website

Any support is a positive thing in times like these!!!!!

Address for Card or Flowers

ADDRESS

Indianapolis Colts

7001 West 56th Street

Indianapolis, IN 46254

Edited by devilwoman

Heres a more comprehensive article from Yahoo.

TAMPA, Fla. - James Dungy, the 18-year-old son of    Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy, was found dead in a Tampa-area apartment, police said Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT

In a news release on its Web site, the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office said it "responded to the Campus Lodge Apartments this morning at approximately 1:32 a.m. The girlfriend of James Dungy had returned to the apartment and discovered Dungy."

Police performed CPR on Dungy before he was taken to University Community Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

No foul play is suspected, but a cause of death won't announced pending an autopsy, said Vida Morgan, a secretary in the sheriff's public information office. The apartments are located in Lutz, Fla.

Tony Dungy has left the Colts and is in Tampa, according to NFL.com.

The coach and his wife, Lauren, have four other children: daughters Tiara and Jade and sons Eric and Jordan.

The Colts (13-1) are at Seattle on Saturday.

Fans posted prayers and messages of support for Dungy, who also coached the    Tampa Bay Buccaneers, on a message board on a Colts fan Web site.

"Not only was he a great football coach for the Bucs, but he is an even better person," one Tampa Bay fan wrote. "It makes me sick that it happened at this time of year to a person that is so giving and caring."

Another person wrote for God to give strength to Dungy during this difficult time.

"When things like this happen it adjusts our perspective on life," one person wrote. "What was considered major yesterday doesn't amount to more than a footnote today."

:D Very sad news for a great man. 18 year old found dead in appartment.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Tony and his family.

1231473[/snapback]

Absolutely. Tony's a class guy and I'm very sorry this happened.

Words cannot express this situation properly. Dungy is one of the good guys in the NFL and in civilization. We miss him and his influence in Minnesota dearly. Wondering aloud what the last few years would have been like with him captaining the ship here.

Truly a sad day.