[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What draft positions are in your SB?

kcmast

Every year the draft slot is debated, so I'm interested in where the top teams are drafted. Do the teams resemble the draft or have WW moves been significant?

10 team leagues

5 & 6 (2 year keeper with all the main RBs being in the draft) some WW moves

1 & 7 (redraft) Both similiar to drafted.

6, 7, 9, 14

are left standing in my 16 Teamer. I pretty much have the same starting lineup I did in week 1. my RBs have alternated quite a bit but usually I end up starting one of the first two I drafted (JJones and Portis).

I am in the SuperBowl in both of my leagues.

10 team 3 year keeper league. This is the first year of the 3 year though, so this was basically a redraft. I had the sixth pick and my opponent had the 2 pick.

My other league is a 8 team keeper league. I had the second pick and my opponent had the 8 pick but that was after a trade with me, as he originally had the 4 pick. I gave him pick 1.8 and 3.2 for pick 1.4. My keepers were A. Johnson, T. Gonzalez, A. Boldin, T. Bell. His keepers were B. Westbrook, C. Dillon, D. Jackson, M. Hasselbeck. As you can see the keepers aren't really what carried either team. I took SA and Manning at 1.2 and 1.4, he took C. Johnson at 1.8 and TO at 3.2.

I'm in the SB in my 16 team redraft league. I drafted 16 (with 17, snake style). The team I'm playing drafted 14th. Something to be said for getting two picks in the teens in that big of a league, espcially when you pick the right guys. I got Tiki and Steven Jackson.

In my 10 teamer, I'm also in the SB, and I picked 10th.

So, needless to say. I prefer closer to the last pick.

Two bowls, one auction one draft ...

Drafted 16/16 and took Rudi and Lamont at the turn ...

1232389[/snapback]

You know this says a lot. What it says I don't know. In Good v. Evil (32 teams) I drafted 15/16 and took Rudi and Lamont. I lost in the semis.

12 team redraft. Team #1 (LT 1st pick) and team 5 (McGahee 1st) are in our finals. Two ends of the spectrum. Team #1 didn't make one single trade and won using his originaly drafted team of LT, Tiki, Green/Bledsoe, Heap, Fitz and Burress...while Team #5 had to make several trades and one total weasel move (pusposely lost in Week 13 to get a beter playoff matchup, otherwise he would have been knocked out Week 14) to reach the finals.

12 team redraft. Drew fifth pick, but traded my first two round picks for the 10 and 15 pick. Took Dillon and Portis.

I drafted LJ in the 6th and Mike Anderson in the 8th. Was in 11th, five weeks ago and went on a run of epic proportions. I traded Portis and Willie Parker away for Roy Williams and Eddie Kennison around week 8.

12 team redraft, but we re-draw for draft position every odd-number round, so you don't hold the same slot all the way through the draft. Anyhow, in the first round I drafted 10th, took Dillon, my opponent drafted 12th, took McAllister (who he traded pre-injury for Holt and Brady).

12 team redraft. Team #1 (LT 1st pick) and team 5 (McGahee 1st) are in our finals. Two ends of the spectrum. Team #1 didn't make one single trade and won using his originaly drafted team of LT, Tiki, Green/Bledsoe, Heap, Fitz and Burress...while Team #5 had to make several trades and one total weasel move (pusposely lost in Week 13 to get a beter playoff matchup, otherwise he would have been knocked out Week 14) to reach the finals.

1232453[/snapback]

He got Tiki at the turn? Amazing.

The two super bowl teams in my redraft league drafted #3 and #8

#3 was plagued with injuries, had the 3rd lowest points scored, 7-6 record, but made it to the super bowl with a surge of his team the last few weeks.

#8 team, 3rd highest points scored total, 7-6 record also, very few injuries, was very active on the wavior wire and did enough to get into the playoffs.

I drafted in the 8th spot in our keeper league, and I am in the SB.

My only big injury/nonperformance losses this year have been Daunte Culpepper, who was my second rounder, and Darrell Jackson, who is a keeper from last season.

We have a keeper system, too. Basically, you can keep your 3rd round and WW/FA pickups for 1 season, 4th rounders for 2 seasons, and 5th round+ for 3 seasons. 1st and 2nd rounders cannot be kept, and neither can players who are traded or picked up off FA/WW in their last season of keeper eligibility for their previous owner

I did make one big trade this year. I traded Steve Smith (my 3rd rounder and therefore a keeper next year) and TJ Duckett (late round pick) for Chad Johnson and Larry Johnson (neither of who can be kept next year), to help me on my playoff run this year.

Other than that, my lineup has been somewhat stable. I have been switching out Keenan McCardell and Eddie Kennison while DJax has been injured. I switch out Dom Davis and Steven Jackson in my other RB/WR slot. Larry Johnson plays every game. David Garrard and Jake Plummer are my QBs. Antonio Gates is my TE except when he has been injured or out, in which case I have used Randy McMichael pretty effectively.