[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whos gonna win the NFC

Seahawk37

What team will win the NFC Championship  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What team will win the NFC Championship

• Cowboys
    • Bucs
    • Panthers
    • Giants
    • Seahawks
    • Bears
    • Redskins

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I say bears, Defense wins. if a team has to deal with Shaun, then I want urlacher to deal with him and the bears defense.

1240148[/snapback]

lol..the #1 D..vs the #1 O..i say the "O" wins..

Alexander..won't get shut down..not with that offensive line..and Hass and the SEA WR Corp. will not get shutdown..sorry to tell you..SEA will run all over CHI..it might be an opinion..but wait to see if they play..plus the CHI Offense won't keep up with the SEA Offense..imo

I will say this, if, and I say "if", the Panthers play like they are capable, ala vs TB in the first game, vs the Falcs etc..etc..., they will challenge for the title, but they will most likely tank this Sunday and miss the PO all together, but if, they do get in, and are clicking on all cylinders....only time will tell.

lol..the #1 D..vs the #1 O..i say the "O" wins..

Alexander..won't get shut down..not with that offensive line..and Hass and the SEA WR Corp. will not get shutdown..sorry to tell you..SEA will run all over CHI..it might be an opinion..but wait to see if they play..plus the CHI Offense won't keep up with the SEA Offense..imo

1240151[/snapback]

This from a Pats fan?

If the play-offs have taught us anything, it's that a good defense is better than a good offense in the play-offs.

Edited by CaptainHook

The ODDS certainly have to be tilted towards the Seahawks and the Bears, but neither team is a solid lock for getting there.

Ultimately, it depends on the matchups. There is something sneaky about the Redskins and the way they've been playing of late.....

I said Seattle because of home field and because I like the coaches and team.

Then Chicago.

I hope they meet up in the chanpionship games, but someone usually gets knocked out. If it's Seattle Chicago will be very tough to beat at home.

Does it really matter? According to several here the following teams are all better than the 'best' of the NFC:

San Diego

Pittsburgh

New England

Miami

Kansas City

Houston

Tennessee

Buffalo

Denver

Cleveland

Cincinnati

Jacksonville

NY Jets

Baltimore

and on any given day: Oakland

Indy isn't on the list because they are the best of the best of the best.

Don't even know why they plan on playing the SB this year.... other than to give FF fans another day of football. AFC can mail it in. According to some.

:D .....whatever.  Neither of those two would win in chicago let alone Seattle.

This continuous bl :D wjob that everyone is giving the AFC is getting old.  :D

1240202[/snapback]

I'm with ya there, man if the AFC loses the SB, man the media will have a feild day with it.

The Bears have a good shot at it. Frankly, I'd choose 'D' over 'O' any day! Sure that's a Bear fan perspective. Hass is not the strongest willed QB in the league. Da bears put the ju-ju on Delhomme. If they can repeat that the Hawks is done.

Does it really matter? According to several here the following teams are all better than the 'best' of the NFC:

San Diego

Pittsburgh

New England

Miami

Kansas City

Houston

Tennessee

Buffalo

Denver

Cleveland

Cincinnati

Jacksonville

NY Jets

Baltimore

and on any given day: Oakland

Indy isn't on the list because they are the best of the best of the best.

Don't even know why they plan on playing the SB this year.... other than to give FF fans another day of football. AFC can mail it in. According to some.

1240254[/snapback]

Seahawks are ranked higher then all of those teams. Even the Colts according to Michael Irvin!

Seahawks are ranked higher then all of those teams. Even the Colts according to Michael Irvin!

1240576[/snapback]

Michael might not be the most reliable source for accurate information about pipe ownership, his actual past athletic performance, or any future sports information ... :D

That having been said, I agree the Seahawks rank higher than many on the list. Maybe right behind Indy and Cincy ... and ahead of Cincy if Carson's groin is problematic for the playoffs ...

Hmm. I may start a ranking thread rather than hijax dis one. :D