[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whos gonna win the NFC

Seahawk37

What team will win the NFC Championship  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What team will win the NFC Championship

• Cowboys
    • Bucs
    • Panthers
    • Giants
    • Seahawks
    • Bears
    • Redskins

when there offense can't keep up..haha..if you can't put Points of the board vs a decent D..then you can't win..  :D

1240486[/snapback]

don’t forget our rex factor, i don’t know if the hawks can put 27+ points on the bears but i know that rex can put 31+ on the hawks D.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should the seahawks win, it would be a validation of the ol' "blind squirrel gets a nut" rule.....

1240742[/snapback]

LOL Of course it would. While I am not a Seattle fan I do have to say:

Seattle is in a no win situation. If they lose it will be 'ho hum.. same ol' same ol'. If they win it will be 'they were just lucky'. If they win out it will be 'every team gets lucky once in awhile and the best team didn't win but had an off day'.

based on what? he beat a very bad green bay team.

1240724[/snapback]

well its my opinion, im trying not to sound like a homer, but rex is a real good QB. I guess we will have to wait and see. I have been accurate with my bears predictions all year.

This is what rex has.

A strong arm

An accurate arm

Pocket presence

Field vision

Spreads the ball around

Makes good decisions

One of the best play actions

I believe that rex has all the tools to be a palmer, a brees, a brady.

The biggest factor is proving that he can stay healthy. And if you cant stay healthy it does not matter how good you are.

My prediction, if rex stays healthy he can become a probowler in 3-4 years.

don’t forget our rex factor, i don’t know if the hawks can put 27+ points on the bears but i know that rex can put 31+ on the hawks D.

1240711[/snapback]

RoFL Soft Larzapalooza

The only team that put 31 points which is the most points we have given up all season was the healthy rams team in week 5. and we still beat them in an away game.

Edited by Seahawk37

after glancing at the 'Hawks schedule...who'd they beat this year?The Giants?Big Deal.I hope and pray Dallas somehow gets in and play the Seahawks again...

1241286[/snapback]

Wow dude your team lost in the last 2 minutes like they have been doing all year. They cant close out games and Seattle beat them. The better team won, thats all that matters. Have we lost a home game this season? nope! where are the playoffs being played? at home oh ok...

Why dont you worry about getting into the playoffs rather then playing the best team in the NFC in Seattle!

Edited by Seahawk37

Wow dude your team lost in the last 2 minutes like they have been doing all year. They cant close out games and Seattle beat them. The better team won, thats all that matters. Have we lost a home game this season? nope! where are the playoffs being played? at home oh ok...

Why dont you worry about getting into the playoffs rather then playing the best team in the NFC in Seattle!

1241506[/snapback]

Seattle barely beat the Titans, what do you have to say about that? :D

The Bears have a great chance against Seattle. If we have learned anything as football fans the last couple of years, it is that a great defense will stop a great offense. Seattle's defense is a little above average at best. I think the Bears defense can and will play good enough against a potent Seattle offense. Hasselbeck doesn't do good against teams that bring tons of pressure.The Bears have possibly the best front seven in football. If it comes to Seattle playing Chicago, it would be a very close game with the Bears squeaking out a victory. That said though, I still think Seattle will get upset in the first round. I can't see them playing lights-out in a big game.

Have we lost a home game this season? nope! where are the playoffs being played? at home oh ok...

1241506[/snapback]

Sounds like a team that is due for a loss then. :D

... rather then playing the best team in the NFC in Seattle!

1241506[/snapback]

This why the Seahawks will never win a SB ... they are content to be the best at something less than everything.

I say Seahawks they look unstoppable at home and are gonna take it easy.

1240064[/snapback]

Wow, what a shocker. This douchebag is giving Menudo a run for his money. :D

Seattle should be the favorite, but I think that Washington could give them a run for their money. The Bears don't have enough offense to beat either of them.

Wow, what a shocker.  This douchebag is giving Menudo a run for his money.  :D

Seattle should be the favorite, but I think that Washington could give them a run for their money.  The Bears don't have enough offense to beat either of them.

1241934[/snapback]

Swerski, don't try and reason with this Kate Middleton but you know that already.

This is the same guy that's going to root for Puerto Rico in the Baseball World Games or whatever it's called because his favorite pitcher on the Mariners (of course) is on Puerto Rico.