[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling all BOTH champions

Grits and Shins

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, looks like a number of Huddle members have won more than one league this year :D Great job to all that did. The Huddle is filled with people who really know their fantasy football s**t. Guess I'm going to have to join more Huddle leagues next year and try to keep up with the Joneses in league championships :D

So, if any of you winners have an opening in any of your leagues next year keep me in mind. My e-mail addy is listed. I don't want to join too many but I'm cetainly interest in joining a few, preferably money leagues under $100 in league fees :D

Edited by DocNiner52

Los Gigantes (3), SteelBunz (2), Atlanta Cracker (1), keggerz (1), rajncajn (1), REZ (1), Big John (1)

3+2+1+1+1+1+1 = 10

It's not new math.

1241044[/snapback]

:doah:

3 championships out of 45 leagues isn't that impressive.  :D

1241051[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. :D

3 championships out of 45 leagues isn't that impressive.  :D

1241051[/snapback]

In fairness to Josh, he was in at least the Semis in all four of my leagues ...

Hmmmm ... its kinda creepy to think that Los G is the common denominator in every one of my BOTH leagues ...

Is he in more than half of the BOTH leagues?

DOH!

3 - Los Gigantes - Fusion, GMX, Corelone

1 - Atlanta Cracker - Poles n Holes

1 - Big John - FBRO

1 - CaP'N GRuNGe - DOH

1 - WSkinman - OutRaged

Bier Meister

driveby

sacrebleu

billay

crispirons

spain

sunysteelfly76

Hugh One

Big Score 1

Start the players that will score the most points...always.

1241680[/snapback]

:D ... I notice YOUR name isn't on any of those lists

BTW ... I think it's cute that you are searching out all my posts and exclaiming that I should start the players that will score the most points. It is probably the most sound advice you have ever given, even if it is not appropriate for any of the threads to which you are replying.

:D ... I notice YOUR name isn't on any of those lists

BTW ... I think it's cute that you are searching out all my posts and exclaiming that I should start the players that will score the most points.  It is probably the most sound advice you have ever given, even if it is not appropriate for any of the threads to which you are replying.

1241683[/snapback]

Don't know that I've ever really gotten into any of these contests... not my style.

And thanks, I thought it was kinda cute too.

Kind of interesting - I was a in a sales seminar yesterday that talked about different personality types and how they can clash. My guess is that you and I are waaaay on opposite ends of such spectrums. Neither is right, neither is wrong, but clash nonetheless.

Don't know that I've ever really gotten into any of these contests... not my style.

And thanks, I thought it was kinda cute too.

Kind of interesting - I was a in a sales seminar yesterday that talked about different personality types and how they can clash. My guess is that you and I are waaaay on opposite ends of such spectrums. Neither is right, neither is wrong, but clash nonetheless.

1241699[/snapback]

They aren't "contests" ... they are leagues.

Your end of the spectrum is that you don't have to follow established guidelines and my end of the spectrum is that I point it out to those who feel they don't have to follow the established guidelines?

Edited by Grits and Shins

They aren't "contests" ... they are leagues.

Your end of the spectrum is that you don't have to follow established guidelines and my end of the spectrum is that I point it out to those who feel the don't have to follow the established guidelines?

1241700[/snapback]

Oh - ya, not in any leagues - three of my own already and that's enough.

My end of the spectrum is that I'm not uptight - I'm much more of a "whatever" type of guy and let's thing go. It seems to me you're not.

Oh - ya, not in any leagues - three of my own already and that's enough.

My end of the spectrum is that I'm not uptight - I'm much more of a "whatever" type of guy and let's thing go. It seems to me you're not.

1241737[/snapback]

:D

So take your "whatever" attitude and post your WDIS where it belongs.

PAFFL Champion History:

2005 - Crazy8's Defeated Liverlips

2004 - The Next Generation deafeated TBizzle

2003 - StormChasers defeated The Next Generatioon

2002 - Marauders11 defeated Gossamer

2001 - Liverlips defeated SttBear

5 years and 5 different champs...just how a competitive league should be. :D

PAFFL is a 3 optional player keeper league as long as 1 player is a rookie from the previous year. This is a money league and I believe the 1st BOTH league that required a live face to face draft.

Edited by StormChasers