[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Raising Your Kid The Right Way

Menudo

Putting children in a Pitt Promo is child abuse! :D

These poor cheribs have no idea who they are routin for!!! :D:D

Let them live free and eventually become Bear fans. The way God meant it to be!

:D

Those children are cute.

- However, I wonder Menudo, are you capable of enjoying football? -or do you only enjoy Steeler football? I too have a favorite team...but I watch all the games I can, (even the meaningless ones), because I just love football. Does'nt matter who's playing. I just love the sport. It must suck to live or die by the Steelers record every year. You really think they're going to the bowl? I know you'll be crushed if they don't. Don't take all the fun out of it...enjoy it for what it is.

Those children are cute.

- However, I wonder Menudo, are you capable of enjoying football? -or do you only enjoy Steeler football? I too have a favorite team...but I watch all the games I can, (even the meaningless ones), because I just love football. Does'nt matter who's playing. I just love the sport. It must suck to live or die by the Steelers record every year. You really think they're going to the bowl? I know you'll be crushed if they don't. Don't take all the fun out of it...enjoy it for what it is.

1241372[/snapback]

ALL Browns fans say this, especially poised on the verge of another record setting season. First time since the 16 game season started in 1978 where (WHEN they lose to Baltimore) they did not win a single divison game.

I live near Cleveland. I love to "just watch football," too.

I said the same thing when I lived in Lions country. :D

I didn't listen to the sound...is it worse that way?

And for the record, though I cringe inside...my 6 year old who throws a nice spiral likes Peyton Manning and...I let him. There, I've said it. :D

1240483[/snapback]

Czarina, you've made a breakthrough!! :D:D

Captain Hook would be proud!!! :D

Those children are cute.

1241372[/snapback]

Try telling my wife that I'm only in to Steeler football. During the football season, my weekend consists of watching a High School game on Friday (I coached last year, but job won't allow me to this year), going to and watching a college game on Saturday, while I Tivo other College games (Usually go to Penn State, or a local D3 or D2 college game), coming home and watching college football all day. The Friday and Saturday thing is the usual routine, but sometimes I can divert. The Sunday routine NEVER CHANGES. I watch the 1:00 games, usually when the Steelers are on. I watch every play of the Steelers, only turning away for commercial. 4:00 game, I flip through the games, and then Primetime, then the Sunday night game. I come home from work and sleep a little, so that I can then stay up late enough to watch the Monday night game. I also played College football, so I guess you could say that football is a big part of my life.

So, yes, I think I am capable of enjoying football, whether the Steelers play or not. I think I enjoy football so much, that I am obsessed with it, as my wife tells me. I absolutely do not live and die by the Steelers record, I enjoy football regardless. I'll be surprised if the Steelers make it to the Super Bowl, but, anything is possible, and no, I won't be crushed if they don't make it to the Super Bowl. I'll be disappointed, but my mood certainly does not center around it. Though I am obsessed with football, I also have perspective on its meaning in life. Nothing takes the fun out of football for me.

Stop acting like you know someone just from reading what they write on a message board. I write a lot about the Steelers because I am a devoted, die-hard fan, if you don't like that, don't read my posts.

not bad for a sport song.

1241883[/snapback]

I don't know if every city is like this, but, when the Steelers are in the midst of really good seasons..... last year, 2001, 1997....... about 50 songs come out on the local radio stations. Some are good, some are terrible. One of my favorites came out before the Steelers played the Jets in the playoffs. It was "Benny Beats The Jets" and there was another one sung to "Cheesburgers and Paradise" with "We've got Roethlisberger and it sure is nice" The Steelers song that is in this clip has been re-made like 4 or 5 times now to change the words for those players that leave the team. Do other cities have these songs come out during winning seasons ???

I don't know if every city is like this, ...........  Do other cities have these songs come out during winning seasons ???

1241935[/snapback]

I am not sure what you are talking about???

And why do you subject you kids to that pressure. :D

I turned it off after about 5 seconds to avoid vomiting.

We've gotten a few looks in stores because whenever my 4 year old sees a Steelers logo all you hear is..

Eeuuuwwww, POOP!!!!  Look Daddy, poopy!

1242357[/snapback]

So he thinks Polk is the representative Steelers fan? :D

I turned it off after about 5 seconds to avoid vomiting.

We've gotten a few looks in stores because whenever my 4 year old sees a Steelers logo all you hear is..

Eeuuuwwww, POOP!!!!  Look Daddy, poopy!

1242357[/snapback]

Enjoy watching us in the playoffs again Big Red :D

Cue Big Red telling us that we won't win the Super Bowl, and that is all that matters, and that we haven't won one since the Stone Ages, and reminding us of the Ravens Super Bowl years ago. :D

Edited by Menudo