[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Raising Your Kid The Right Way

Menudo

Czarina, you've made a breakthrough!! :D  :D

Captain Hook would be proud!!!  :D

1241509[/snapback]

We called him Young Peyton Manning last year quite a bit. His love of throwing the football has waned a little, but you should have seen that kid throw. Natural. He doesn't have the personality for a contact sport (yet) but we'll see.

I even...bought him a Manning action figure this Christmas. :D

The only NFL shirt he has still is Brady's though. :D

My other son got a Tomlinson. And he won't wear his Favre jersey anymore because the Packers aren't doing well.  :D

1242617[/snapback]

My sons thought that they were having a terrible year for Xmas until they opened their Chad Johnson and Roy Williams (Det) spamshirts. They were on the list. Now the youngest one hasn't been the luckiest with his spamshirts. Before that he had TO and Ricky.

I DO know you Menudo...you are excessively hostile to anyone who is not a Steeler fan. You do, I think, take some of the fun out of it. I stand corrected as to your devotion to the game...but your not playing it or coaching it, your just watching it.

I would not dream of not reading or responding to your posts, because I get some sort of odd pleasure from the give and take with you. So root on, my black + yellow bleeding friend, and we'll see you again next year when the Brownies can be a little more competitive, (hopefully). :D

I would not dream of not reading or responding to your posts, because I get some sort of odd pleasure from the give and take with you. So root on, my black + yellow bleeding friend, and we'll see you again next year when the Brownies can be a little more competitive, (hopefully). :D

1242914[/snapback]

This part of your post has changed my opinion of you as a poster. I love the battles with people here and honestly don't take ANY of it personally. Now that I know that you are doing the same, it's all good. All of this stuff made me forget that you are a Browns fan. :D

Steelers 41 :D Browns 0

P.S. I have no animosity towards non-Steeler fan. I am just a huge Steeler fan,

and am simply being myself....some like it some don't.

Edited by Menudo