[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sean Alexander

isleseeya

I believe the egomaniac needs 56 yards to pass Tiki ( big game ) Barber :D to get rushing title ...i am sure he will now play at least a half , if not longer , as Shaun is all about stats and records and ME , ME , ME

But it would be so sweet if he falls short again ..i am sure we will see alot of :D if he does

I think Shaun is a monster talent but i do not like his MO and his ego ...

:D

I am a little bewildered by the obsessiveness expressed by a few of you guys towards SA and the Hawks in general. It's not like he is Terrel Owens and the Hawks haven't won a playoff game since the Regan Administration.

Besides the cyring SA did last year about losing the rushing title by one yard he seems to be a stand up guy. Why all the hate?

I believe the egomaniac needs 56 yards to pass Tiki ( big game ) Barber  :D to get rushing title ...i am sure he will now play at least a half , if not longer , as Shaun is all about stats and records and ME , ME , ME

But it would be so sweet if he falls short again ..i am sure we will see alot of  :D if he does

1243657[/snapback]

Hey, Islebloya! There's a TD for you!

Edited by Bonehand

I would have been pissed about it last yr too and I would want to have the title this yr cause i want to be the best...People Like me and I am not a bad guy...

Alexander is a good guy that is easy to take pot shots at...and no i dont own SA

I believe the egomaniac needs 56 yards to pass Tiki ( big game ) Barber  :D to get rushing title ...i am sure he will now play at least a half , if not longer , as Shaun is all about stats and records and ME , ME , ME

But it would be so sweet if he falls short again ..i am sure we will see alot of  :D if he does

1243657[/snapback]

And there's the rushing title! Happy New Year from Seattle, Playa-hater!

Edited by Bonehand

Last year the reporters to him right after the game and before he had time to wind down or think. In the heat of the moment a lot of people get mad enough to make dumb statements. On the other side Holmgren should have known he was 1 yard short, but didn't.

I'm glad he got the record but would have been happy if Tiki had too.

Right now I'm more focued on the Packers losing. :D

The only thing that I'm pissed off about is the Giants could have had Shaun Alexander, but drafted Ron Dayne instead! :D

1243752[/snapback]

Eh, the Giants don't have Shaun, but they do have Tiki, and after having Tiki on my fantasy team for the 4 seasons prior to this one, I have to say that he is Mini-me on steroids :D:D

By the way , I wanted to spice up the board a bit with my Post ...seemed to have worked but for the record , to SKYLIVE 5 and his post, i have no ego ...i am a 35 year old fat out of shape Fantast football fanatic, not a million dollar crybaby

Congrats to Shaun ...Great guy , great humanitarian and future Nobel Peace Prize winner :D

Congrats to Shaun ...Great guy , great humanitarian and future Nobel Peace Prize  winner  :D

1243802[/snapback]

That sounds even more arrogant than your first statement. No offense, but it does.

...i have no ego ...i am a 35 year old fat out of shape Fantast football fanatic, who is really bitter about S. Alexander winning the rushing title and setting the TD record.

1243802[/snapback]

fixed

Not arrogant at all and no offense taken Randall ...Sean is a great player who deserves the record and had a great season ...I do not like him at all athough , do believe he is a ME , ME , ME PLAYER and knew there would be some stirring of the pot with my message

Major Tom ...suggest you just write something instead of worrying about fixing what others write ...my message did not need fixing ...Huddle is about opinions and even some smack talking but better if you speak for yourself instead of worrying about fixing statements of others ...

Not arrogant at all and no offense taken Randall  ...Sean is a great player who deserves the record and had a great season ...I do not like him at all athough , do believe he is a ME , ME , ME PLAYER and knew there would be some stirring of the pot with my message

Major Tom ...suggest you just write something instead of worrying about fixing what others write  ...my message did not need fixing ...Huddle is about opinions and even some smack talking but better if you speak for yourself instead of worrying about fixing statements of others ...

1243831[/snapback]

Sorry, I was just trying to get figure out why you and few others keep calling SA out. I see now you were just stirring the pot. I'll refrain from fixing your posts though, my bad.

no problem ...you post alot of good stuff and i have to admit even i did get a chuckle out of it ...funny thing is Shaun never beat me this year in any of my FF match ups so there is no bitterness towards him towards him from a FF perspective ...its all good

Take care

By the way , I wanted to spice up the board a bit with my Post ...seemed to have worked but for the record , to SKYLIVE 5 and his post,  i have no ego ...i am a 35 year old fat out of shape Fantast football fanatic, not a million dollar crybaby 

Congrats to Shaun ...Great guy , great humanitarian and future Nobel Peace Prize  winner  :D

1243802[/snapback]

Nice try...but it doesn't work. You have slammed Alexander from the git go and have stated your case in other threads. This "I wanted to spice up the board" BS doesn't cut it. Sorry.

Stick with what you say and how you feel. I have no problem with that. Everyone is allowed their own opinion... no matter how warped it may be.

isleseeya = As$ Hole of the year.