[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TAR HEELS!

billay

The ACC will be alot of fun this year, and while I would have loved to win at CH, your talking/typing with a guy who watched David Thompson and Monte Tow, and knows from years of ACC Hoops, that road wins are always at a premium and hard to come by as well. I was born in 67, and saw my first NC State game at 5, and yes, I remember it all very clearly. I was 6 when state battled Maryland in the greatest game in ACC history, when there were no at large bids. If a team did'nt win it's conf tourney (or finish in first after conf play-PAC 10 before there tourney) you stayed at home, and that year beside NC State and UCLA, Maryland was the third best team, and would have challenged for the National Title as well.

Miami has talent and 1 too many big bodies in the lane for Tyler to handle.

The heels are starting to look a ittle tired and I'm afraid, it's not going to get any easier.

Tough loss today, hats off to the canes.