[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL commercial

msaint

It's that "get your story straight" campaign, where it shows people in the pre-season making all kinds of predictions that eventually were wayyyy wrong:

"The Bears only win 3 games."

"Chad Johnson? Never heard of him"

Hawks fan: "They gotta fire Holmgren"

Vikes fan: "Now that Randy Moss is gone it'll be smooooth sailing"

Etc.

But the BEST one, IMO, was two dudes sitting on the couch, one says something like: "If I were an NFL player I'd want Drew Rosenhaus as my agent. That guy knows how to handle his athletes"

:doah:

Edited by msaint

:D

Must have missed it ...

1253495[/snapback]

It was one of the NFL commercials where they show people talking before the season about 2005 expectations:

(Four months ago):

- a Bears fan saying that "I love the Bears, but we're not winning three games this year"

- a cook saying that he never heard of Chad Johnson

- a Hawks fan saying they should get rid of Holmgren

- a guy saying that "with Randy Moss out of the picture, it's going to be smooth sailing for the Minn Vikings" :D

- and a guy saying that Drew knows how to manage his people and that he wishes that he was his agent.

It was a take-off on the ones last year where fans are talking about their team and showing how wrong they really were - one says "first thing we should do is fire Holmgren".

The one guy that was talking about roethlisberger last year (I think) was strumming a guitar on a couch and says something about "Rosenhaus really knows how to treat his players. That guy is like money, I wish he was my agent". Then he says he wrote a song and starts to play it.

very funny.