[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

EXCLUSIVE tape of Vince Youngs Throwing mechanics

drafter

Mechanics Video; Vince Young, QB, UT

Been studying this newly released film for the past hr. or so, and it seems that Vince may have serious problems with his release point....Unsure if he will be able to clear the Defense linemen.

His accuracy is dead on though........

Take a peek and post your Thoughts!

Mechanics... Shemanics!  There are more prospects with perfect throwing motions that haven't amounted to squat. 

He'll have a chance to prove himself, then we can all make our assessments.  But how do you pass on a guy with that much talent?

1253997[/snapback]

:D:D:D

Guess you didn't see the video

:D:D

Been studying this newly released film for the past hr. or so, and it seems that Vince may have serious problems with his release point....Unsure if he will be able to clear the Defense linemen.

1253904[/snapback]

"That's what I'm talking about." :D Nice work. :D

Edited by Hitman

1253904[/snapback]

He's 6' 5" so he shouldnt have an issue clearing the Def line

He'll have a chance to prove himself, then we can all make our assessments.  But how do you pass on a guy with that much talent?

1253997[/snapback]

That's what they said about Michael Vick, Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch, Cade McNown, Akili Smith, etc. etc. Give me a break.

That's what they said about Michael Vick, Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch, Cade McNown, Akili Smith, etc. etc. Give me a break.

1254336[/snapback]

That's also what they said about Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Carson Palmer, Eli Manning, John Elway, Troy Aikman, etc.

Then you have guys like Brady (7th rounder, I think).

My point is... you can't ignore their potential. Until they play in the NFL, nobody really knows. Nobody has a crystal ball. Give me a break, genius. So where do you think he should be picked?

That's also what they said about Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Carson Palmer, Eli Manning, John Elway, Troy Aikman, etc.

My point is... you can't ignore their potential.  Until they play in the NFL, nobody really knows.  Nobody has a crystal ball.  Give me a break, genius.  So where do you think he should be picked?

1254353[/snapback]

I never said anything about ignoring potential. All I'm saying is that you can't draft someone only on that. You have to draft football players, guys who do the little things right. I think Leinart does mostly everything better than Young and I think his game will be fine wherever he goes. Leinart has "it".

I think Young should be drafted in the top 10 on talent alone. But I wouldn't draft him. Not a chance.

My point is... you can't ignore their potential.  Until they play in the NFL, nobody really knows.  Nobody has a crystal ball.  Give me a break, genius.  So where do you think he should be picked?

1254353[/snapback]

..........and it'll continue to be said about Eli, putting his name in the mix with Elway and Manning is just plain => :D