[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Bengals

Menudo

Well, here I was, feeling good about the Steelers chances today, and then I saw this again, and realized the Steelers have no chance:

http://i-see-sound.com/2005/11/29/features...iger_video.html

In all seriousness, I think this is going to be a phenomenal game. I really think whoever gets out in front early will win this game. I have really enjoyed the banter with the Bengals fans on here this season. It has been fun. Best of luck, and I promise not to rub it in too bad. :D

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Colts and Patriots are destined to play.

1254244[/snapback]

They're going to play anway. If/when Pittsburgh beats the Bengals, they travel to Indy, while NE travels to Denver. Afterwards, NE will travel to Indy for the AFC championship.

They're going to play anway.  If/when Pittsburgh beats the Bengals, they travel to Indy, while NE travels to Denver.  Afterwards, NE will travel to Indy for the AFC championship.

1254250[/snapback]

We'll see.

I think the Bengals were looking shaky on purpose the last few weeks of the season. They've lulled the NFL into thinking that they have no shot. Hopefully they can turn it back on again now.

I heart Hines, but I'd like to see the Bengals make some noise.

On the other hand, I think the Steelers have a better shot at softening the Colts up...

I think the teams are fairly matched, but think that the Steelers should win because of their playoff experience. The question for me is... Does Cowher blow another playoff game? Well, it's not at home, so maybe he'll actually outcoach Lewis today. Go Steelers!

Cheap shot by Steelers going after Carson's legs may help them to a win.

1254654[/snapback]

:D

F'n weak...well after the play, the fat cow rolled right into him.

Edited by msaint

Cheap shot by Steelers going after Carson's legs may help them to a win.

1254654[/snapback]

I was wating for that. The exact same thing happened when the Bengals played the Steelers. Ben got hit in the knee almost identical to what happened to Palmer. Neither were cheap, just part of the game.

:D

F'n weak...well after the play, the fat cow rolled right into him.

1254656[/snapback]

:D He was clearly pushed into the QB. Kimo has never been a cheap player, and was there trying to talk to/help out Carson.

:D  He was clearly pushed into the QB.  Kimo has never been a cheap player, and was there trying to talk to/help out Carson.

1254666[/snapback]

He would have been more helpful if he had prevented his fat a$$ from rolling up on Palmer's knee.

How did he propose to "help" by talking to Palmer?

Edited by MojoMan

:D  He was clearly pushed into the QB.  Kimo has never been a cheap player, and was there trying to talk to/help out Carson.

1254666[/snapback]

yeah, loked like momentum carried him, but it also looked like he had a few feet to stop his fat hindquarter from wrenching palmer's knee. now i REALLY want PITT to lose, even more than i did before when thinking of how it would make squeegie cry on the brady poster she hides in her closet, and how happy that would make me. :D

He would have been more helpful if he had prevented his fat a$$ from rolling up on Palmer's knee.

How did he propose to "help" by talking to Palmer?

1254676[/snapback]

Perhaps he was offering to let Carson use his knee? :D