[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CAR @ CHI

Nate Dawg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..Smith is good..but going vs a tuff matchup..hell still go for a TD and some good yards..

i say 14-10 CAR (if the CAR D looks like they did today)

1254460[/snapback]

Smith had 169 yrds last meet with the Bears, just no TD's...they'll win this one.

I don't get why people are so high on the Panthers against the Bears. The Bears destroyed them; the Panthers couldn't block our front four at all. They got Foster now which sorta worries me now but it isn't anything we haven't faced before. I think the Panthers are a solid team but the Bears have a better defense and a decent offense now with Grossman at the helm.

I'm happy about this win, but it's bitter sweet. I'm not happy about CAR only getting 23 points against this NYG DEF.

Foster will not be able to run against this CHI D. Smith will be the key. He had 169 yrds last time these teams met up, but no TD's. If he scores once, they coulda won that game.

Smith has to score in this game, and i think he will. Also, Foster needs to have a big time role in the passing game. Quick dump offs need to make up for the lack of a running game, that I'm sure CHI will shut down.

On the other side, I'll put this D against any QB, especially Grossman. CAR will have to stop Jones/Peterson/Benson, and i think they will, based on their performance today against Tiki.

It'll either be a close game, or CHI will route CAR. CAR will not win handily, but I think they will win.

If Foster can run, and CHI can run:

CAR 17 CHI 14

If Foster cannot run and CHI cannot run:

CAR 13 CHI 10 in OT

If CHI can run, and Foster cannot:

CAR 10 CHI 21

there you have it.

edit: and by foster running, i mean also help in the quick dump passing game.

i think Running is the key in this game, and if Grossman has to pass, CAR will cause those turnovers that will allow the win.

Edited by LooGie

I don't get why people are so high on the Panthers against the Bears. The Bears destroyed them; the Panthers couldn't block our front four at all. They got Foster now which sorta worries me now but it isn't anything we haven't faced before. I think the Panthers are a solid team but the Bears have a better defense and a decent offense now with Grossman at the helm.

1254569[/snapback]

Only time will tell, but the Panthers were the flattest they've been all year in that game, so expect a much tougher opponent next week-end.

Only time will tell, but the Panthers were the flattest they've been all year in that game, so expect a much tougher opponent next week-end.

1254578[/snapback]

I don't doubt them. They are a more experienced team and I usually favor the experienced team. That said though, the Bears defense was the reason why the Panthers were so flat. It'll be hard to match that performance no doubt, but Panthers couldn't do too much against a depleted Giants defense.

Let's see

#1 DT vs #3 DT

Panther's best road team in NFC @ 7-2(but one one of the 2 was to Chi)

Panthers #2 in NFL in Take-aways (Chi is good as well maybe #1?)

Panthers have PO experince and are battle tested-Bears had a Bye to prepare.

There are some more we could dredge up, but I have utmost respect for the Bears, and this is going to be a awesome game-period.

The Panthers showed today that they are able to step it up in the playoffs and completely dominated the Giants. They made Eli look silly today and they will continue to play well next week. The guys want redemption against the Bears and they will have it next week. We will defeat the Bears. You can count on it. 20 - 3. :D

I don't doubt them. They are a more experienced team and I usually favor the experienced team. That said though, the Bears defense was the reason why the Panthers were so flat. It'll be hard to match that performance no doubt, but Panthers couldn't do too much against a depleted Giants defense.

1254616[/snapback]

23-0, over 200 yds rushing??? What game did you watch?