[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Plaxico

Runner

Granted, Eli, Tiki and the rest of the G-Men should equally share the responsibility. But Plax, what ZERO catches. As I've said, he's mediocre at best, and will never be that "game-breaker" that everyone thinks he can be. I'm glad he left Pittsburgh, now the New Yorkers can hate him as well.

Pathetic performance.

He wasn't even running hard on his routes.

1254483[/snapback]

normally i would chalk his performance up to CAR D, but he wasn't running hard...it was pretty pathetic. I'm sure he felt they were losing it from the beginning, but he shoulda played every down...

He wasn't even running hard on his routes.

1254483[/snapback]

I'm amazed that ANY NFL player involved in the playoffs can go at less than full-speed. :D I mean, come on, these are the PLAYOFFS for the NFL championship, the biggest prize in professional sports. Not to mention all the money to be made by winning. The effort from Burress today was appalling. :D

I'm amazed that ANY NFL player involved in the playoffs can go at less than full-speed.  :D  I mean, come on, these are the PLAYOFFS for the NFL championship, the biggest prize in professional sports. Not to mention all the money to be made by winning. The effort from Burress today was appalling.  :D

1254522[/snapback]

Once again, the importance of character as a complement to talent is vindicated.

normally i would chalk his performance up to CAR D, but he wasn't running hard...it was pretty pathetic. I'm sure he felt they were losing it from the beginning, but he shoulda played every down...

1254508[/snapback]

See-Randy Moss?

Sure looked like it at times today.

See-Randy Moss?

Sure looked like it at times today.

1254554[/snapback]

well, point taken, but Plax aint as dangerous as Randy. with Randy, you can accept it, as long as he plays hard on his own plays. with Plax, he needs to put out, or get out.

Hugh difference between Plaxico and Steve Smith. Steve Smith learned what it's like to not be able to play. He plays hard on every down. Plaxico has all the talent in the world, but doesn't seem to take advantage of it. He got his big pay day. Since he's not getting paid that much "extra" for the playoffs, he probably figured it wasn't worth that much "extra" effort.

Granted, Eli, Tiki and the rest of the G-Men should equally share the responsibility.  But Plax, what ZERO catches.  As I've said, he's mediocre at best, and will never be that "game-breaker" that everyone thinks he can be.  I'm glad he left Pittsburgh, now the New Yorkers can hate him as well.

Pathetic performance.

1254482[/snapback]

They said he was pouting and ranting on the sidelines about not being thrown to.

Way to set the tone, Plax.

Ken Lucas was all over him all day and Plax started mailing it in once it was clear the Giants had lost the game.

Still a pretty meager game by Plax and pretty dissappointing to see him give up on several plays if you are a Giants fan. :D