[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was that a cheap shot

MojoMan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D He was obviously blocked into him. Irony is a funny thing, the EXACT same thing happened to Ben against the Bengals last game. Neither were cheap shots, just part of the game.

As tremendous a season as Palmer has been having, I just hope the injury is not too bad as in could affect next year. I hope that guy has some flexibility like Cedric Benson evidently does.

I know people will think this is bullshucks, but, I am sorry to see Palmer out of the game. I hope it isn't anything too serious. If you've followed Kimo Von Oelhoffen's long career, he as far from a cheap player as there is. The hit was definitely not intentional. All of that said, Jon Kitna is a solid backup QB, and has killed the Steelers in the past.

I know people will think this is bullshucks, but, I am sorry to see Palmer out of the game.  I hope it isn't anything too serious.  If you've followed Kimo Von Oelhoffen's long career, he as far from a cheap player as there is.  The hit was definitely not intentional.  All of that said, Jon Kitna is a solid backup QB, and has killed the Steelers in the past.

1254698[/snapback]

I'm totally with you man. Anyone who thinks this was intentional needs to think twice. Kimo DOES NOT seem like that kind of guy AT ALL. Give me a break.

I'm totally with you man. Anyone who thinks this was intentional needs to think twice. Kimo DOES NOT seem like that kind of guy AT ALL. Give me a break.

1254710[/snapback]

Anyone who actually watches it with an open-mind realizes that. There are simply a lot of Steeler haters out there. Even the announcers have said countless times that it was clearly unintentional.

Problem is, even if that hit wasn't intentional, there's been a lot of chippy shots in this game already. Taken as a whole, the Steelers aren't looking like the good guys I typically expect to see.

1254714[/snapback]

Good infor here Czarina. :D

Anyone who actually watches it with an open-mind realizes that.  There are simply a lot of Steeler haters out there.  Even the announcers have said countless times that it was clearly unintentional.

1254716[/snapback]

It wasn't a cheap shot. Bad circumstance. Bad outcome. Hopefully he's fine.