[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pittsburg is dirty.

H8tank

This is.... bizarre..... I agree with H8. Every Pitt game I've watched, they have been cheap shot artists, in particular Polamalu.

1254845[/snapback]

:D ....and now we hear from one of the biggest Steeler haters on the Huddle. :D

This is.... bizarre..... I agree with H8. Every Pitt game I've watched, they have been cheap shot artists, in particular Polamalu.

1254845[/snapback]

Your reasons for it are different though. :D

The Steelers are dirty scoundrels and low-lifes. The Bengals are kind, gentle, peaceful folk.

I bet the Steelers' tactics get even dirtier now that they are getting a good old fashioned ass whooping administered upon them.

I bet the Steelers' tactics get even dirtier now that they are getting a good old fashioned ass whooping administered upon them.

1254871[/snapback]

Down by 10 and driving with 5 min to go in 2nd, I wouldnt call it an ass whoopin, but thats just me...

Edit: Eww...look at this 3 point ass whoopin...

Edited by Primetime9287

I was watching with a delay... and just had to say it.

I know it's football, but so far this weekend the refs have let them play, this game they are calling everything it seems (after the first 5 min), that so called late hit out of bounds was BS, and 3 penalties inside the 20 for first downs?

And pregame, Palmer in an interview said he didn't know Cinn and Pitt were in the same conference until someone told him (after he was drafted)? Now I kinda liked Palmer, but how does one of the best college football players not know Cinn and Pitt are in the same conference? I'd expect that from Curtis Martin, he is an admitted non-football fan.

And Manning will grab his chicken hard soon.