[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Summary.

skylive5

Let's see if I can summarize and get this all in one thread...... feel free to not answer. :D

Injuries are part of the game.

Steelers are comprised of a bunch of thugs.

Cinn wins if Palmer doesn't get hurt.

Cinn-Pitt play a close game if Palmer doesn't get hurt.

It was going to be a Steeler rout even if Palmer doesn't get hurt.

It was going to be a Cinn rout if Palmer doesn't get hurt.

Steelers are comprised of a bunch of nice guys who would never even hurt a fly.

I'm sorry Palmer got hurt (but deep down I am glad).

I'm sorry Palmer got hurt (and I mean it).

Lewis is a POS classless person. (Even though the comment was made in the heat of the moment it doesn't excuse him.)

Cowher is all chin.

Losing two key players on the 2nd Cinn offensive play of the game made no difference to the outcome.

Congratulations to the winning team means nothing when coming from a homer of the losing team.

Injuries are part of the game and have nothing to do with the outcome of said game.

Indy is going to lose no matter what.

There were no other games of note played except for the Cinn-Pitt game. (Were there any other games played?)

The (insert homer team here) are the most wonderful team ever and all the rest of you are POS's that should learn to just plain agree.

And my personal favorite:

The "One person has a right to state his/her opinion.... no one else does" syndrome.

Does that just about sum up this weekend? I think it does. What could've, should've, been a great last game of the weekend ended up being a total bummer. We all got cheated out of what could have been a classic, down to the wire, game.

Time to move on to next weekend. Here's hoping that we are not disappointed again.

(Disclaimer for the memory challanged: I am not a fan of either team from the last game of the weekend. I had no money on the last game of the weekend. Didn't matter to me which team won the last game of the weekend.)

How 'bout them 'Skins! :D

You forgot: Menudo is a royal pain in the ass.

1255701[/snapback]

True, I did. But then I don't consider him to be any more a pain than a lot of others. Actually less of a pain since he doesn't really go overboard and is pretty consistant year to year. He also gives credit when it is earned.

True, I did. But then I don't consider him to be any more a pain than a lot of others. Actually less of a pain since he doesn't really go overboard and is pretty consistant year to year. He also gives credit when it is earned.

1255705[/snapback]

I know, I was just busting his balls.

Let's see if I can summarize and get this all in one thread...... feel free to not answer. :D

Lewis is a POS classless person. (Even though the comment was made in the heat of the moment it doesn't excuse him.)

Cowher is all chin.

Losing two key players on the 2nd Cinn offensive play of the game made no difference to the outcome.

Congratulations to the winning team means nothing when coming from a homer of the losing team.

Injuries are part of the game and have nothing to do with the outcome of said game.

There were no other games of note played except for the Cinn-Pitt game. (Were there any other games played?)

The (insert homer team here) are the most wonderful team ever and all the rest of you are POS's that should learn to just plain agree.

The "One person has a right to state his/her opinion.... no one else does" syndrome.

Does that just about sum up this weekend? I think it does. What could've, should've, been a great last game of the weekend ended up being a total bummer. We all got cheated out of what could have been a classic, down to the wire, game.

Time to move on to next weekend. Here's hoping that we are not disappointed again.

(Disclaimer for the memory challanged: I am not a fan of either team from the last game of the weekend. I had no money on the last game of the weekend. Didn't matter to me which team won the last game of the weekend.)

1255699[/snapback]

jeebbuss that is funny

With not even a cursory mention of Bruschi making the lives of all mankind better, this thread is an utter failure...

1255723[/snapback]

*sigh* And I tried so very hard not to mention that name. After I proofread... had to take that name out 45 times. Tough to write something without mentioning the savior of the NFL.

To be fair, CIN-PIT was the most emotionally charged game of the weekend.  With Carolina and NE blowing out the competition, there's not much to talk about there IMO.

1255725[/snapback]

I think that everyone was chomping at the bit for that game. All the others were just games. The Cinn-Pitt game had all the indications of a classic coming up and our interest was at a peak.

Cowher is all chin.

1255699[/snapback]

:D Awesome post !!!