[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiki criticizes NGY coaching staff

MojoMan

Guest Cherni
That entire team sucked yesterday, from top to bottom, including Tiki. No reason to point fingers at anyone other than yourself. That goes for all the players and the coaches.

1256607[/snapback]

good info here.

i thought clancy summed it up well ...

"They did what we didn't think anybody could do to us," Clancy said. "Hit us right in the mouth."

Clancy shook his head the way fighters do after they've gotten tagged.

"Nobody ran the ball up the middle on us all year," he said. "They took it to us and took our season."

I agree with Tiki.  The Giants were outcoached.

1256862[/snapback]

OK, but they also:

1. got outplayed

2. got punched in the mouth

3. got beaten between the tackles

4. had no heart

5. forgot to show up for the game

6. made mistakes every possession

7. showed nothing on defense on 3rd down

I don't think it's fair to say they lost the game by being outcoached. Crap, even Shockey got a case of alligator arms when he was thrown a pass over the middle. Carolina wanted it more, had a great gameplan and they executed. It was pretty easy to see that. They had more heart, wanted the win more, and they got it.

OK, but they also:

1. got outplayed

2. got punched in the mouth

3. got beaten between the tackles

4. had no heart

5. forgot to show up for the game

6. made mistakes every possession

7. showed nothing on defense on 3rd down

I don't think it's fair to say they lost the game by being outcoached. Crap, even Shockey got a case of alligator arms when he was thrown a pass over the middle. Carolina wanted it more, had a great gameplan and they executed. It was pretty easy to see that. They had more heart, wanted the win more, and they got it.

1256969[/snapback]

Yeah, the quality of this weekend's games was not-so-great. And the G-men bear a lot of responsibility for that...

Reminds me of how us Vikings fans felt after the 41-0 debacle against the Giants in the NFC championship game a few years ago. They made Collins look like Manning. And no, I'm not talking about Eli. :D

Reminds me of how us Vikings fans felt after the 41-0 debacle against the Giants in the NFC championship game a few years ago.  They made Collins look like Manning.  And no, I'm not talking about Eli. :D

1258705[/snapback]

I have had the pleasure of attending both games. My first Giants playoff game was the shutout against the Vikes. What a great game. My next playoff game was last week. I wanted to light myself on fire and jump off the rafters. :D

Edited by Cherni

I dont like Coughlin.  His dictatorial manner rubs players the wrong way.  They need to jettison his ass asap.  Just my 2 cents...

1258777[/snapback]

Can't argue with that, but Coughlin is a good coach. It takes a certain type of player to play for him and respect him. If you don't buy into his system that's your problem and no one is stopping you from getting out of Dodge. I seem to remember another dictator that the players didn't like too much... What was his name? I think it started with a............ BILL PARCELLS. LOL.

I hear you Spain, but Coughlin got the most out of this young team. Lets see what happens next year. 2 years isn't enough time in the NFL.

Can't argue with that, but Coughlin is a good coach. It takes a certain type of player to play for him and respect him. If you don't buy into his system that's your problem and no one is stopping you from getting out of Dodge. I seem to remember another dictator that the players didn't like too much... What was his name?  I think it started with a............ BILL PARCELLS. LOL.

I hear you Spain, but Coughlin got the most out of this young team. Lets see what happens next year. 2 years isn't enough time in the NFL.

1258784[/snapback]

All well said I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?.... but I have to tell you that you have just been caught by the master.