[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some sound playoff advice

bowlofjelly

Currently managing 3 playoff teams in the fanball leauge.I need to fill in the gaps in my teams for players that got eliminated in week 1.

Scoring system for all offensive players is as follows;

Rush/Receive 10 pts. per TD; .1 pt per 1 yd

Passing 4 pts. per TD pass;.1 pts. per 3yds.

Kicking 1 pt per extra pt.;.1 pt per each yd in field goal length

My defenses have all advanced

Here are my current rosters and the positions I need to fill.(Each team consists of 2QB,3RB,3WR,1TE,2K,1DEF)

Team 1 Have- Brady,S.Alexander,E.James,H.Ward,S.Smith,Cooley,Elam,Bears Def. Need-1QB,1RB,1WR,1K

Team 2 Have-P.Manning,S.Alexander,C.Portis,T.Jones,H.Ward,S.Smith,R.Smith,Patriots Def.

Need-1QB,1TE,2K

Team 3 Have :D M.Hasselbeck,T.Bell,C.Dillon,W.Parker,M.Harrison,Cooley,J.Kasay,Bears Def.

Need-1QB,2WR,1K

*Players that continue to advance increase their point multiplying factor by one

Week 1=x one

Week 2=x two For example,Cory Dillon scores 5 pts in week one.Since he advanced to week 2 if he scored the same amount as week one his total would be 10 because it is multiplied by a factor of 2.This system obviously rewards players that continue to advance deeper into the playoffs.There is also a strong emphasis on touchdowns for rushing and receiving at 10 pts. a pop.Any suggestions or hunches of players that I can plug in to help my teams would be greatly appreciated.Thanks to all throughout the regular season,this is my first year in the huddle and it's been quite entertaining,Chow.

Anyone willing to take a crack at this?If nobody is interested in suggesting players,how about which teams will continue to advance in the playoffs.

1258250[/snapback]

Well the safe bet is to pick up Seahawks and Colts and ride them to the Superbowl. Atleast that is what I did...

Team 1 Have- Brady,S.Alexander,E.James,H.Ward,S.Smith,Cooley,Elam,Bears Def. Need-1QB,1RB,1WR,1K

Team 2 Have-P.Manning,S.Alexander,C.Portis,T.Jones,H.Ward,S.Smith,R.Smith,Patriots Def.

Need-1QB,1TE,2K

Team 3 Have :D M.Hasselbeck,T.Bell,C.Dillon,W.Parker,M.Harrison,Cooley,J.Kasay,Bears Def.

Need-1QB,2WR,1K

1257343[/snapback]

I am assuming you can pick anyone, which makes no sense, and almost seems too easy as you replace after guys get eliminated. Why you didn't pick all wild card players is beyond me if that is the case...

Team 1-P Manning---T Jones---M Harrison---Vanderjagt---R Gould

Team 2-P Manning---J Stevens---Vanderjagt---R Gould

Team 3-P Manning---R Wayne-M Muhammed---R Gould

Good luck

I am assuming you can pick anyone, which makes no sense, and almost seems too easy as you replace after guys get eliminated. Why you didn't pick all wild card players is beyond me if that is the case...

Team 1-P Manning---T Jones---M Harrison---Vanderjagt---R Gould

Team 2-P Manning---J Stevens---Vanderjagt---R Gould

Team 3-P Manning---R Wayne-M Muhammed---R Gould

Good luck

1259541[/snapback]

We can take any player from the second round on.Our initial draft required us to take one player off every team that made the playoffs.Thanks MIT

We can take any player from the second round on.Our initial draft required us to take one player off every team that made the playoffs.Thanks MIT

1260131[/snapback]

That makes sense. Good luck, and I still like the Bears to win this weekend even though most don't.