[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Panthers to the show

Front Row

Giants ambarassed again in the playoffs again :doah: , I'm not sure wich is worse getting your azz handed to you all day long or losing a big lead & having your kicker choke. :D

Anyway's I'm jumping on the Carolina bandwagon for the rest of playoffs. :D:D Would be interesting to see them play the pats again..

Giants ambarassed again in the playoffs again :doah: , I'm not sure wich is worse getting your azz handed to you all day long or losing a big lead & having your kicker choke.  :D

Anyway's  I'm jumping  on the Carolina bandwagon for the rest of playoffs. :D  :D  Would be interesting to see them play the pats again..

1257604[/snapback]

Thanks! Please let me officially welcome you to the Panthers bandwagon. :D There is plenty of room for anyone that wants to come aboard! :D

Eli will continue to get better and I like the Giants to be in good shape for next year. They just need to get the players healthy and bring in some more people on the defensive side of the ball to shore up the LBs and the secondary. :D

Eli will continue to get better and I like the Giants to be in good shape for next year.  They just need to get the players healthy and bring in some more people on the defensive side of the ball to shore up the LBs and the secondary.  :D

Good info here. Couldn't agree more.

Giants need a shut down corner and a more capable and agressive backfield

their is some lobbying for nate clemens who if not deignated as franchise player for Bills may be available

i say bring him on

Panthers do have a tough match up this week ...i hate to say it but i think Bears do win this one ..but not rooting for them

I hope that everyone who is on the Panthers bandwagon has their seatbelts on nice and tight.  Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt when the wheels come off this weekend.

Da Bears.

1257737[/snapback]

I always wear my seatbelt no matter how short or far the trip is. Just better to be safe than sorry. :D

BTW, don't expect to see the same Panthers team that was dominated by the Bears in November. I have a lot of respect for the Bears and their terrific defense, but the Panthers D is also pretty darn good too. Jake will be more careful with the ball and should not but us in a hole like he did last time. The running game is better and I don't expect Foster to run for 151 like against the Giants, but he is capable to running for 70 - 85 yds and keeping the Bears D honest so they can pin down their ears and crush Delhomme with 8 sacks. Drew Carter is likely to make a difference too as he has emerged as a good secondary option for Jake so he is just not looking for Smith and no one else. The other think that I like with this game is the playoff experience that the Panthers have and especially Jake has compared to Grossman. Playoff football is a little faster and more intense than a regular season game and I think the Panthers will continue to step up their game.

Should be a great game between two well coached teams. :D

My prediction is:

Panthers 20 - Bears 17

I always wear my seatbelt no matter how short or far the trip is.  Just better to be safe than sorry.  :D

BTW, don't expect to see the same Panthers team that was dominated by the Bears in November.  I have a lot of respect for the Bears and their terrific defense, but the Panthers D is also pretty darn good too.  Jake will be more careful with the ball and should not but us in a hole like he did last time.  The running game is better and I don't expect Foster to run for 151 like against the Giants, but he is capable to running for 70 - 85 yds and keeping the Bears D honest so they can pin down their ears and crush Delhomme with 8 sacks.  Drew Carter is likely to make a difference too as he has emerged as a good secondary option for Jake so he is just not looking for Smith and no one else.  The other think that I like with this game is the playoff experience that the Panthers have and especially Jake has compared to Grossman.  Playoff football is a little faster and more intense than a regular season game and I think the Panthers will continue to step up their game.

Should be a great game between two well coached teams.  :D 

My prediction is:

Panthers 20 - Bears 17

1257823[/snapback]

I agree. I like the Panthers here. Grossman lacks experience, just like Manning and you can't fake that. This will be a tough game and a turnover will probably decide it, but I think Grossman is more likely to cause that turnover.

No offense, but what has Deshaun Foster done beside tear up a pathetic ATL D and run all over a bunch of 2nd/3rd string LBs in NY last week?

Deshaun might get TOTAL 75 yards...MAYBE.

I dont have a dog in this fight by the way, just trying to offer an objective opinion.

Edited by Gdawg

No offense, but what has Deshaun Foster done beside tear up a pathetic ATL D and run all over a bunch of 2nd/3rd string LBs in NY last week?

I dont have a dog in this fight by the way, just trying to offer an objective opinion.

1257972[/snapback]

Foster has the speed to break a big one any time he touches the ball. The Bears will certainly do a better job tackling Foster this week, but the guy also has some good power to break some tackles and get a few extra yards too. He is not a small guy that will just drop at the first sign of someone tackling him. Foster had 41 yds with 9 carries so if he gets 20 carries, I think 75 - 85 yds are doable and will keep the Bears DL honest enough to help our passing game.

1257972[/snapback]

i agree totally. Foster is bum. I hate his ass on CAR, but if he manages 80 yrds against the bears, i will officially and very publically accept him as "my daddy".

I have voice my opinion many times as to how horrible i feel Foster is. Behind Shipp and Arrington on ARI, he's the 3rd worst starting RB in the league. That is, until last week. If he keeps it up, he's my daddy. All i want is 80 yrds this week, Smith can handle the rest.

But for the record, i hear and accept your objective opinion, and I am a true CAR fan to the heart!