[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WAS@SEA

Gdawg

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports of lots of rain on Sat. That will make 37 straight days of rain.... and we aren't talking drizzle here either. Windy too.

I first thought it might be a defensive struggle. The 'Skins D is sky high right now. However.... with the rain and wet field.... see a lot of falling down in both secondaries and lots of chances for long scores.

The 'Skins beat Seattle the first time... they can do it again if f'n Brew-nell gets it together and starts completing passes again.

I am hoping that it will be a long day for Seattle, but being a realist, I think this game comes down to the last mistake and my 'Skins could well be the ones that make it. :D

GO REDSKINS!

Just cant see the REdskins mustering enough offense to win this game. The Seattle D aint the Bucs D, but its not bad.

Dont forget the Seahawks didnt have DJax or Engram (for the full game), if I recall correctly this was the first time JJ saw significant action.

Even with the bad weather I think Seattle has too many weapons.

My ace in the hole is that if there is a way to screw things up, Homegrins will find a way to do it. :D

Gibbs has three rings.... (3 for 4 SB's) he didn't get those by choking and being one and out all the time like Homegrins. He'll have a game plan rest assured.

This game is going to be closer than a lot of Seattle homers believe it will be.

My ace in the hole is that if there is a way to screw things up, Homegrins will find a way to do it. :D

Gibbs has three rings.... (3 for 4 SB's) he didn't get those by choking and being one and out all the time like Homegrins. He'll have a game plan rest assured.

This game is going to be closer than a lot of Seattle homers believe it will be.

1257699[/snapback]

With regarding to coaching you have to give the edge to Gibbs. I am by no means a Redskins fan but I have a lot of respect for him.

I still see the Seahawks winning, but I agree, it will probably be close.

I've piled onto the Redskin bandwagon major bigtime and I'm hoping for the best but I don't see a Redskin win.

The offense was absolutely putrid against Tampa and I can't see the defense playing as well as they did last week. Hasselhoff is an experienced QB and they have a decent WR corps. Did I mention they have SA too?

WAS will need another HUGH game from their D (at least two turnovers) and Portis will need at least 150 years for them to have any chance.

Edited by MojoMan

Dont forget the Seahawks didnt have DJax or Engram (for the full game), if I recall correctly this was the first time JJ saw significant action.

1257684[/snapback]

engram had 9 catches for 109 & d-jax went 7 for 55 yards & a score in the first game......... they both played alot. JJ had only 1 catch in the game.

shaun also went for 100 & a score. the hawks rolled up almost 400 yards total offense in that game & if not for josh brown doinking the upright in OT...... the conversations about this weekends' game would be totally different. :D

it's gonna be wet saturday for sure, and I don't mean wet from Sean taylor's spit. :D

to me it comes down to portis vs. shaun & how well the o-lines perform.

engram had 9 catches for 109 & d-jax went 7 for 55 yards & a score in the first game......... they both played alot.  JJ had only 1 catch in the game.

shaun also went for 100 & a score. the hawks rolled up almost 400 yards total offense in that game & if not for josh brown doinking the upright in OT...... the conversations about this weekends' game would be totally different. :D

it's gonna be wet saturday for sure, and I don't mean wet from Sean taylor's spit.  :D

to me it comes down to portis vs. shaun & how well the o-lines perform.

1257842[/snapback]

did I mention I'll be there ? :D

:D

many already know i have shown Seattle no love this year ( my bad ) but in this case i do believe they win simply because Skins offense has shown to move as Portios does

Seahawks talented enough and smart enough to shut down Portis and i do not believe for one second that Brunnell can win this with his arm ( especially if it is rainy and windy )

Seahawks offense too strong now with D JAX back and rested as well

i believe they win by at least 10 ...27-17

I stand corrected on DJax. However Engram did crack two ribs in that game and had to leave at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Of course that game was also in DC. Whole different ball game in Seattle.

Despite rain in the forecast, I don't know that weather will be much of a deciding factor. Brunell was a Husky, so he is well acquainted with playing in the Seattle schlock, and the rain will effect both running games equally.

On the face it appears that the 'Skins have a big advantage on defense, but the Seahawk's stifling red zone D (2nd in the NFL) evens things up a bit.

I truly believe that these 2 teams as a whole are pretty evenly matched, so much so that Home field advantage could be the deciding factor. As a matter of fact, IMO had the previous game been played in Seattle, the Hawks win it.

Make no mistake, after 2 straight "1 and done's," the 'Hawks want this game bad, while the Redskins, after a stellar end of season run, are tired and hurting. As such (I know, big surprise coming from me...) I predict the Hawks win 31-17.

Edited by Bonehand

How is DJax looking for the game this week? Havent heard much about him lately. A healthy DJax obviously would give the Seahawks a tremendous boost...

1258462[/snapback]

He's not even on the injury report this week...

He's not even on the injury report this week...

1258474[/snapback]

Glad to hear that! Having DJax, Engram, and JJ on the field at the same time will present the Redskins with some real problems, not to mention loosening things up for Alexander.

Reports of lots of rain on Sat. That will make 37 straight days of rain.... and we aren't talking drizzle here either. Windy too.

I first thought it might be a defensive struggle. The 'Skins D is sky high right now. However.... with the rain and wet field.... see a lot of falling down in both secondaries and lots of chances for long scores.

The 'Skins beat Seattle the first time... they can do it again if f'n Brew-nell gets it together and starts completing passes again.

I am hoping that it will be a long day for Seattle, but being a realist, I think this game comes down to the last mistake and my 'Skins could well be the ones that make it. :D

GO REDSKINS!

1257675[/snapback]

Traitor!