[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WAS@SEA

Gdawg

Dont worry Redskins are gonna get dominated our team is very healthy. Only people out is Ken Hamlin and D.D Lewis is questionable.

Our offense in the first redskins game put up almost 400 yards yes and how long were we on the feild?

Were gonna own this game 31-13

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traitor!

1258666[/snapback]

???????????

How? I was a Redskin fan since before you were born..... I am still a Redskin fan.... and I will always be a Redskin fan.

Just 'cuz I bought four season tickets for my daughter/son-in-law and grandkids and then got them PO tickets doesn't make me a 'Hawk fan.

GO REDSKINS!

Just 'cuz I bought four season tickets for my daughter/son-in-law and grandkids and then got them PO tickets doesn't make me a 'Hawk fan.

It's my beautiful authentic throwback Rick Mirer Jersey that does that.

1258686[/snapback]

Fixed.

???????????

How? I was a Redskin fan since before you were born..... I am still a Redskin fan.... and I will always be a Redskin fan.

GO REDSKINS!

1258686[/snapback]

Even though you're a redskins fan, I'll give you the deal of a lifetime on a mortgage to you or your family in exchange for a pair of playoff tickets. :D

Even though you're a redskins fan, I'll give you the deal of a lifetime on a mortgage to you or your family in exchange for a pair of playoff tickets.  :D

1258747[/snapback]

:D

"It was a Christmas present God's sake."

Know the quote?

And while I am almost tempted.... I already own both houses. Don't need no stinkin' mortgate...... :D

"Just 'cuz I bought four season tickets for my daughter/son-in-law and grandkids and then got them PO tickets doesn't make me a 'Hawk fan.

It's my beautiful authentic throwback Rick Mirer Jersey that does that.

Fixed.

1258735[/snapback]

Actually it is a Raible Jersey.... LOL

"It was a Christmas present God's sake."

Know the quote?

And while I am almost tempted.... I already own both houses. Don't need no stinkin' mortgate...... :D

1258765[/snapback]

Oh, but I can explain in great depth using numbers and confusing spreadsheets to show you why the concept of arbitrage can be applied to a person such as yourself, and how you can maximize your future net worth as well as your current tax deduction by taking out a mortgage and investing it. :D

Or yeah, something like that. If they get sick can I go? Can I go sneeze on them?

Even though you're a redskins fan, I'll give you the deal of a lifetime on a mortgage to you or your family in exchange for a pair of playoff tickets.  :D

1258747[/snapback]

check out NW ticket services on Mercer Island. you can get tix there for any sporting event in the world.... seriously.

now... you may have to re-finance your own home to cover the cost...... but they'll get you a ticket. :D

If they get sick can I go? 

1258776[/snapback]

Sure.

But you probably need to know up front that they have an ambulance available to take them to the game.... with life support and all that stuff.... :D

Have you tried ebay?

Skins get waxed 31-17..... Gibbs leaves Seattle with a broken heart and quits football, again.

The media finds out that those costumes Portis has been wearing really aren't costumes. He actually looks and dresses that way.

Santana Moss hires Drew and becomes mini-TO

Old age sets in and Brunell is carried off to the Old Folks home

And Next year the Skins go 1-15 (Texans)

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

I'll be there in section 133 screaming my lungs out for the Hawks. Even have the silver blue and green face paint all set to go. I'll do my best to get a false start against the Skins.

Prediction? Hawks make it to the SB and have a punchers chance.

Gibbs ....... and quits football, again.

1258812[/snapback]

You can have the others... but I take umbrage at what you imply here.

Gibbs had done it all. He wanted to do something else. When someone came to him and asked his help he answered. He didn't 'quit' then and he won't 'quit' if his team loses this Sat.

I'll be there in section 133 screaming my lungs out for the Hawks.  Even have the silver blue and green face paint all set to go.  I'll do my best to get a false start against the Skins.

Prediction?  Hawks make it to the SB and have a punchers chance.

1258817[/snapback]

My group will be in CHR 106 (even closer to the field) yelling louder than you. :D

My Granddaughter just loves false starts by the opposing team. LOL

Edited by skylive5

You can have the others... but I take umbrage at what you imply here.

Gibbs had done it all. He wanted to do something else. When someone came to him and asked his help he answered. He didn't 'quit' then and he won't 'quit' if his team loses this Sat.

1258834[/snapback]

My understanding, and mind you I could very well be wrong, is that Gibbs came back partially due to his son wanting to try to get in football and no one offering him a job due to lack of first hand football knowledge to earn a job on his own and not based on his father. I think he was also on Gibbs racing team. But again, I'm hardly a Gibbs follower, just what I heard.

My understanding, and mind you I could very well be wrong, is that Gibbs came back partially due to his son wanting to try to get in football and no one offering him a job due to lack of first hand football knowledge to earn a job on his own and not based on his father.  I think he was also on Gibbs racing team.  But again, I'm hardly a Gibbs follower, just what I heard.

1258843[/snapback]

It was sell the team (get run out of town as it were) or get Gibbs back to right the ship. Gibbs, I am sure, had some perks he would want if he agreed to do the favor. He didn't come looking for the job that's for sure. The man had nothing left to prove. Doing a favor and getting his kid a job at the same time.... nothing wrong with that. :D

I was the inference that he was a quitter that got me going......

did I mention I'll be there ? :D

1257848[/snapback]

You lucky dog...you best be screaming your head off...I want to see lots of illegal procedures penalties on them Skins :D . I think it will be a good game but I think Seattle will treat this as second chance to redeem themselves after their loss to them last time. GO HAWKS 31-21 Hawks move on to the next round.

Seattle will crush the thugs from Washington DC 72-0.

1257882[/snapback]

Thugs? Plural? Sean Taylor is a punk. He should have been suspended for spitting on Pittman, not just fined a measley (to him) 17K. The NFL needs to get its head out of its a$$.

But enlighten me... who else is a thug?