[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WAS@SEA

Gdawg

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, don't be so shocked.  You've seen me around.  Then it blew up.

1264688[/snapback]

From the recent activity.... after a bit of time off.... does this mean you will be around a lot more often?

We Seattle area people need someone in the area to kick around when we are feeling grumpy... so hopefully you will be available. :D

Hey Frazia, when ya heading to the game today??  Whats the weather like??

:D GO HAWKS GO!!!

1265202[/snapback]

Season ticket holders get first shot at their seats for playoff tix.

It's not raining at the moment, anyway...

Edited by Bonehand

:D Yeah I bet they are....wish I could be there with you all.  I will hopefully be watching on the tv today....Man I hope they do it today!!!

1265210[/snapback]

We wish you could be here too. You've gotta get down for a game one of these days, DW!

I am trying to schedule something for next season.....even if it's just for the weekend.

1265216[/snapback]

Then you have to sked it for the weekend of 19 August.... that is the ECB draft day. You would get to meet 12 Huddlers all at once. :D

Dont worry Seahawk fans, you will be happy when the day is over. I live in Baltimore and I can tell you first-hand that the Redskins just arent all that great (they are televised every week here, unfortunately). Good defense sure, but very limited offensively.I've seen Seattle enough this year to say with confidence that they will win this game.

Hey Frazia, when ya heading to the game today??  Whats the weather like??

:D GO HAWKS GO!!!

1265200[/snapback]

I just poured my first bloody mary. :D & popped the top on the moosehead chaser. :D

Leaving for the premier club in about 2-1/2 or 3 hours. the weather actually looks like we may get a little break today. :D

42-45 degrees - winds outta the SW @ 5-15 - chance of showers with "occasional sunbreaks" :D

like the others - season tickets have their advantages. :D

I just poured my first bloody mary. :D  & popped the top on the moosehead chaser. :D

Leaving for the premier club in about 2-1/2 or 3 hours. the weather actually looks like we may get a little break today. :D

42-45 degrees - winds outta the SW @ 5-15 - chance of showers with "occasional sunbreaks"  :D

like the others - season tickets have their advantages. :D

1265224[/snapback]

You are living the dream Frazia :D

Seat #s please.  I pulled up the stadium so I want to see what you will be seeing... :D

1265239[/snapback]

section 143 - row CC - seats 22 & 23..... on the aisle. We're in the NW corner ( left on your TV screen) - lower bowl - top row.

killer seats for the price.

now if you want to see where the rich people live...... look right behind the opposing bench & to your left - 15 rows up & there are sky's seats. :D

bone & seahawks 37 are up where the air is thin. :D

section 143 - row CC - seats 22 & 23..... on the aisle. We're in the NW corner ( left on your TV screen) - lower bowl - top row.

killer seats for the price.

now if you want to see where the rich people live...... look right behind the opposing bench & to your left - 15 rows up & there are sky's seats. :D

bone & seahawks 37 are up where the air is thin. :D

1265266[/snapback]

Sky is in the Charter section???