[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you agree with Erik Kuselias of Sports Bash?

Erik Kuselias of ESPN Radio (Sports Bash) says if New England pulls off another Super Bowl victory this season, it would be the single greatest Super Bowl victory ever. For a team to overcome losing two coordinators, losing Ty Law, Rodney Harrison and Matt Light early on is allot to overcome. Furthermore to have so many injuries early in the season that the Pats had to start 45 different starters this season is just unreal. Then for Pats to win playoff games on the road to win its third Super Bowl in a row would be the best of any Super Bowl team has ever done. Erick said it would be the best feat ever, hands down!

I'm not so quick to say that would be the best feat but it would be an amazing one. I'm sure Indy doesn't want to see New England sticking around these playoffs nor does Denver want any part of them?

History of the recent Patriot Superbowls showed that New England has played all the best teams to win thier Super Bowls. Look at last year for an example, NE beat the #1 defense (Pitt) and then the #1 offense (Indy) and then the #1 NFC team (Philly). That is a pretty good resume of victories right there.

I tell you this about the 05' Patriots they are peaking at the right time and I would not want to face them.

-ATBB