[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post something about the user above you

whomper

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has a database on us all that could be sold to any number of mass marketing firms.

1317764[/snapback]

Name is offensive to several people on the boards.

Is easily offended (can't change it - I've tried)

1317787[/snapback]

Should know I am not personally offended but have been told by others they are. I am SURE you could get it changed if you explained the situation.

Should know I am not personally offended but have been told by others they are.  I am SURE you could get it changed if you explained the situation.

1317790[/snapback]

Didn't know he sad several names and changed it from CR to Master of the Obvious, then changed it back to CR.

Didn't know he sad several names and changed it from CR to Master of the Obvious, then changed it back to CR.

1317795[/snapback]

Computer is going to explode from all the database flexing and fingers are going to fall off from so much typing.

And...needs to sleep sometime...

Computer is going to explode from all the database flexing and fingers are going to fall off from so much typing.

And...needs to sleep sometime...

1317811[/snapback]

Doesn't know I have insomnia.

BJ, I'd like it just be "Rusty" - a derivative of my real name. Can you help?

1317829[/snapback]

Best way is to send a PM to DMD explaining what is going on, and he might change it for you. I don't have that capability.