[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post something about the user above you

whomper

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loves some fights of people he doesn't know.

1317865[/snapback]

Knows about my facination with people beating the crap out of each other.

Knows about my facination with people beating the crap out of each other.

1317872[/snapback]

Suggested mu username was offensive which I can appreciate and tried to change but when I did just minutes ago, got this response from DMD

While I can change most things, your username is part of the key to your record and cannot be changed. Sorry - you can get a new name but your current name cannot be different and keep the same record

Suggested mu username was offensive which I can appreciate and tried to change but when I did just minutes ago, got this response from DMD

While I can change most things, your username is part of the key to your record and cannot be changed. Sorry - you can get a new name but your current name cannot be different and keep the same record

1317887[/snapback]

Hopes for injuries on others so his players give him an advantage.

Is 100% correct.

1317904[/snapback]

Wonder if that was a PM he received from DMD or a standard email he might send out to anyone.

Wonder if that was a PM he received from DMD or a standard email he might send out to anyone.

1317910[/snapback]

Is answered by the following which the entire content done via PM

Administrator

Group: Admin

Member No.: 3

My current username is Cunning Runt. Can you please change it to Rusty (a derivative of my real name - Russell)? I've been told that some find Cunning Runt to be offensive. I don't want to lose my user number though.

Thanks

While I can change most things, your username is part of the key to your record and cannot be changed. Sorry - you can get a new name but your current name cannot be different and keep the same record.

Is answered by the following which the entire content done via PM

Administrator

Group: Admin

Member No.: 3

My current username is Cunning Runt. Can you please change it to Rusty (a derivative of my real name - Russell)? I've been told that some find Cunning Runt to be offensive. I don't want to lose my user number though.

Thanks

While I can change most things, your username is part of the key to your record and cannot be changed. Sorry - you can get a new name but your current name cannot be different and keep the same record.

1317923[/snapback]

Has 3 sons.

May or may not understand it is poor database design to make a combination Primary Key with a username, when a simple unique userID number should be enough.

1317953[/snapback]

Should know that while BJ might understand it, he has nothing to do with it.

BTW...beaten

Thought Ronnie Brown was a good 1st pick in a dynasty rookie draft last year.

1317961[/snapback]

Should congratulate me on that call....(and should know I thought Arrington was going to bust out and be HUGH...luckily I was unable to trade up in several leagues to get him...I tried)

Should congratulate me on that call....(and should know I thought Arrington was going to bust out and be HUGH...luckily I was unable to trade up in several leagues to get him...I tried)

1317979[/snapback]

Being congratulated. :D

Being congratulated. :D

1317981[/snapback]

Knows how to makewhite...

did I do that right?

edit: nope

Edited by Sores

Being told this is the wat it is done: white

1317990[/snapback]

Asking if I had left my second off, then would it have worked?

edit to add: Nope again.

Edited by Sores