[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN says Bush is returning to USC ...

Grits and Shins

as heard on Mike and Mike

[EDIT]

THEY HAVE RECANTED.  MICHAEL BUSH HAS ANNOUNCED HE'S RETURNING TO SCHOOL.  THEY HEARD THAT BUSH ANNOUNCED HE WAS RETURNING TO SCHOOL AND THOUGHT IT WAS REGGIE.

1261504[/snapback]

Smart move by Michael with all these RB's coming out this year.

Wrong Bush  :D

All he has to do is look at Leinart and see there is nothing to be gained by staying another year.

1261543[/snapback]

He may disagree. He loved the college life and dropping 1 or 2 spots won't cost much.

Wrong Bush  :D

All he has to do is look at Leinart and see there is nothing to be gained by staying another year.

1261543[/snapback]

George W is heading back to finish his elementary education :D

George W is heading back to finish his elementary education :D

1262266[/snapback]

Maybe he should take the Giant's coaching staff with him. It would appear they could use some time in a Pop Warner league...

Maybe he should take the Giant's coaching staff with him. It would appear they could use some time in a Pop Warner league...

1262279[/snapback]

Again with the NYG coaching? :D

zia, does that make your day?

1262162[/snapback]

I was much happier when I thought it was Reggie staying in school. I just hope that Casserly/McNair are blowing smoke when they say they are for sure gonna take Bush. Maybe Kubiak can talk some sense into them.

I was much happier when I thought it was Reggie staying in school.  I just hope that Casserly/McNair are blowing smoke when they say they are for sure gonna take Bush.  Maybe Kubiak can talk some sense into them.

1262399[/snapback]

I still can't believe Casserly wasn't fired. I guess we can stop blaming him and put it on McNair now. :D

I was much happier when I thought it was Reggie staying in school.  I just hope that Casserly/McNair are blowing smoke when they say they are for sure gonna take Bush.  Maybe Kubiak can talk some sense into them.

1262399[/snapback]

I'm guessing, if they really want to trade down (which they should) they need to convince everyone they want Bush.