[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NE at DEN

bowlofjelly

It's tough to bet against the Pats, even at Denver.  I bet NE wins a close one, with Brady having a big game.

1263404[/snapback]

I agree. Brady will have a big game. Denver will stop whatever running game NE tries to put up, but Brady is gonna pick apart Denvers secondary...their weak link. Denver will have good stats in the running department but I am afraid Plummer will revert back to trying to do too much and throw 3 ints. Just my opinion.

NE 35

DEN 20

I agree.  Brady will have a big game.  Denver will stop whatever running game NE tries to put up, but Brady is gonna pick apart Denvers secondary...their weak link.  Denver will have good stats in the running department but I am afraid Plummer will revert back to trying to do too much and throw 3 ints.  Just my opinion.

NE    35

DEN  20

1263522[/snapback]

Sounds like hate from the AFC days :D , but should be good game.

Broncos at home by a whisker, but I'm a homer........ :D

Edited by RFFL Chump

It's tough to bet against the Pats, even at Denver.  I bet NE wins a close one, with Brady having a big game.

1263404[/snapback]

This is what I'm thinking. It's gonna come down to the final 2 drives and who do you trust more, Brady or Plummer ? I'll take Brady.

Denver wins by a FG. 30-27. NE has no answer for two headed monster of Tatum Bell and Mike Anderson. Plummer's legs will buy him time when needed and the playaction fakes will get Lelie, Rod Smith, and their #3 WR open enough to give Plummer a good stat line.

Brady makes it close at the end, but can't carry the team to the victory, like he was forced to all season long. Denver's D is too much for the Pats. This will look more like the Pats of mid season where they were getting pushed around, and the questions arised if they would even make the playoffs. I remember the Chiefs stomping them around mid-season with the running game and play action. Much of the same this weekend. The mystic of the Pats starts to wear off beginning this weekend. It will slowly fade over the coming years. Even the greatest teams of all time, fade away.

• 2 weeks later...
I agree.  Brady will have a big game.  Denver will stop whatever running game NE tries to put up, but Brady is gonna pick apart Denvers secondary...their weak link.  Denver will have good stats in the running department but I am afraid Plummer will revert back to trying to do too much and throw 3 ints.  Just my opinion.

NE    35

DEN  20

1263522[/snapback]

I thought you were smarter then this..... :D

Edited by Turf Smurf