[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody ever seen "Bound"

Ursa Majoris

F'n brilliant plotting.

I'm watching Yuke's Dead post.  Christ, I'm f'n drunk and it's awesome.  Tomoorrow I will have the grandma of all hangovers.

1263288[/snapback]

There are a couple scenes in bound that watch over and over and over and over and over again. :D

Jennifer Tilly really does it for me.

Yes I own it and it is an awesome movie. You can see some of the things in there that led to the Matrix being sich a big hit.

will have to report back on that one ... thanks for the movie suggestion ...  :D

1264680[/snapback]

David Lynch stuff can be a bit weird at times, so let me warn you of that in advance. But it's a good movie. *If* you can figure out the perspective from which the story is being told, it'll make a bunch more sense after the fact. Watch it. Get confussed. Think about it. If you're still confussed, mention it here in the Tailgate. I'm sure there will be a number of opinoins on the film.