[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leon Lett II

TripleW64

I think that the effort by Ben Watson was so commenable that we should give like 20 points in the Smackbowl for it... no reason than just to reward a nice effort mind you... :D

I think that the effort by Ben Watson was so commenable that we should give like 20 points in the Smackbowl for it... no reason than just to reward a nice effort mind you...  :D

1266025[/snapback]

Cripes, when you look at the replay, he must have gone 120 yards given the angle.

And I highly agree with bonus points. :D

I think that the effort by Ben Watson was so commenable that we should give like 20 points in the Smackbowl for it... no reason than just to reward a nice effort mind you...  :D

1266025[/snapback]

That is fine, but we need to give Hines Ward points for all of his blocks too.

That is fine, but we need to give Hines Ward points for all of his blocks too.

1266039[/snapback]

But I don't have... but Ward always does that.

Everybody wants to celebrate before the play is finished. Had that challenge gone the other way, that coulda been HUGH.

1266023[/snapback]

He should have finished the play, but in Champ's defense he wasn't celebrating. He didn't think there was any way anyone was catching him from the far side (how the hell did a TE get down the field that fast???) and he just finished running over 100 yards. I'm sure he's pissed though, a 100 yard INT return isn't as sweet as the 100+ yard INT TD.

He should have finished the play, but in Champ's defense he wasn't celebrating.  He didn't think there was any way anyone was catching him from the far side (how the hell did a TE get down the field that fast???) and he just finished running over 100 yards.  I'm sure he's pissed though, a 100 yard INT return isn't as sweet as the 100+ yard INT TD.

1266347[/snapback]

Idiot. I so wish that would have been ruled a touchback for principle alone. I'm sure Shanny will let him know what an idiot he is.

would you expect anything less from a Bill Belichik coached player :D

1266024[/snapback]

Where the hell were the WR's? You cannot tell me that Watson is faster than those WR's. Guess Belichik forgot to talk to them? Great individual play :D

Idiot.  I so wish that would have been ruled a touchback for principle alone.  I'm sure Shanny will let him know what an idiot he is.

1266353[/snapback]

Agreed on how patehtic he looked when he got rocked ( That was a big hit on him ) ...you figure these guys would learn one day , just to finish the play ...Guess all those millions is not enough motivation to go the full 60 minutes ... :D

Bailey said that he was out of gas at the 30, but that does not diminish Watson's incredible play...agreed, it was aout 120 yards, considering he came from the opposite side of the field, playing te angle.

Watson has made those hustle plays all year long & did the exact same thing in a game (against whom I can't, unfortunately, remember right now), but it was almost a carbon copy: he tracked down a guy out of nowhere and rodeo-tackled him to the ground when almost everyone else on the field had given up on catching him....for a guy his size his 4.4 speed makes him one of the two/three fastest guys on the team. I don't exaggerate when I say he'll be right up there with Gates in a couple years, if not next year. In that system and with his combo of size and speed, the sky's the limit.

Where the hell were the WR's?  You cannot tell me that Watson is faster than those WR's.  Guess Belichik forgot to talk to them?    Great individual play :D

1266559[/snapback]

Troy Brown and Givens were both right behind Bailey a couple yards getting blocked by Denver players....and yes Watson is faster than both of them. I believe only Bethel Johnson, Tim Dwight, and Deion Branch were clocked faster than Watson in camp.

Troy Brown and Givens were both right behind Bailey a couple yards getting blocked by Denver players....and yes Watson is faster than both of them.  I believe only Bethel Johnson, Tim Dwight, and Deion Branch were clocked faster than Watson in camp.

1266593[/snapback]

true nuff. watson has blazing speed not only for a guy his size, but for anyone.

VIG, do you remember which game it was/who it was against that he did virtually the same thing this year?

Troy Brown and Givens were both right behind Bailey a couple yards getting blocked by Denver players....and yes Watson is faster than both of them.  I believe only Bethel Johnson, Tim Dwight, and Deion Branch were clocked faster than Watson in camp.

1266593[/snapback]

Andre Davis is also faster but he wasn't in camp.