[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

P. Manning is a little biaaaatch

wildcat2334

You all see that baby?? Trying to be a good teammate here, but we had serious protection problems?? he said it again as well. What an f ing momma's boy. I for one hope he never wins the SB- I mean he hasn't won the big game yet going back Tenn.- not so sure he ever will. Guy just rubs me the wrong way. Gurantee his linemen are having some post game beers right now and thinking - WOW- did he really just calls out like that???

Bush league- stinks of a guy who knows he is gonna get ripped and trying to deflect the blame on his line?? Weak

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all see that  baby?? Trying to be a good teammate here, but we had serious protection problems?? he said it again as well. What an f ing momma's boy. I for one hope he never wins the SB- I mean he hasn't won the big game yet going back Tenn.- not so sure he ever will. Guy just rubs me the wrong way. Gurantee his linemen are having some post game beers right now and thinking - WOW- did he really just calls out like that???

Bush league- stinks of a guy who knows he is gonna get ripped and trying to deflect the blame on his line?? Weak

1267740[/snapback]

He's gotta blame somebody. BTW, he'll never win a maaningful game, IMO.

You all see that  baby?? Trying to be a good teammate here, but we had serious protection problems?? he said it again as well. What an f ing momma's boy. I for one hope he never wins the SB- I mean he hasn't won the big game yet going back Tenn.- not so sure he ever will. Guy just rubs me the wrong way. Gurantee his linemen are having some post game beers right now and thinking - WOW- did he really just calls out like that???

1267740[/snapback]

that is not how he said.

he was saying, i dont want to point fingers, we had some serious problems, but Pit came to play. dont paraphrase things into your own views.

He's gotta blame somebody.  BTW, he'll never win a maaningful game, IMO.

1267746[/snapback]

I disagree. I still think he wins at least one before all is said and done.

he said we had protection problems then gave Pitt credit, and said but again we had protection problems. If that isnt calling your team mate out, I dont know what is. But then again, I see nothing wrong with it. you have to be accountable for your play. Id be calling out the drunk kicker as well.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

he said we had protection problems then gave Pitt credit, and said but again we had protection problems.  If that isnt calling your team mate out, I dont know what is.  But then again, I see nothing wrong with it. you have to be accountable for your play.  Id be calling out the drunk kicker as well.

1267762[/snapback]

I do. I just think a QB of Manning's caliber should take it like a man and give props/credit to the Steelers- who kicked their ass. Steelers had to go into Indy and beat the refs as well, well done. I guess being in Seattle, I am getting used to Hasselbeck, and he would never call out his line like that.

I watched the game.

The Colts did have protection problems.

1267817[/snapback]

Thank god SOMEBODY said it.

Without your "find somethign to hate about Manning" eyes, did anybody criticising him here see how many times he was hit/sacked in the backfield? With teh game on the line, he was crushed on 3 consecutive plays. The Colts O line cost them that game, or was at least the link on the Offense that was the weakest .

And Terry Bradshaw is a well paid botard, take everythign he says with a glass of moonshine brewed in his very own still.

I wonder what the internet would have said of John ELways career in the 80's-early 90's? And Marino's. These guys would have been kiled on these boards.

I watched the game.

The Colts did have protection problems.

1267817[/snapback]

Really?? no shiiit- not the point. The point is Manning's need to re-emphasize the point during a press conference. Weak move all around- I am not a PM hater per se, but I was shocked when I saw him start with the "Trying to be a good teammate here" comment- REALLY? then don't even say it and shut the F up!

Thank god SOMEBODY said it.

Without your "find somethign to hate about Manning" eyes, did anybody criticising him here see how many times he was hit/sacked in the backfield? With teh game on the line, he was crushed on 3 consecutive plays. The Colts O line cost them that game, or was at least the link on the Offense that was the weakest .

And Terry Bradshaw is a well paid botard, take everythign he says with a glass of moonshine brewed in his very own still.

I wonder what the internet would have said of John ELways career in the 80's-early 90's? And Marino's. These guys would have been kiled on these boards.

1267831[/snapback]

Please don't compare Manning with Elway :D

Why not? Before the arrival of Davis, ELway was known as a Superbowl Choker

1267863[/snapback]

Okay, then... Who needs to "arrive" before Manning wins anything, to include a playoff game. Edge is pretty good, I think, as is Harrison/Wayne. How about a miracle?

Okay, then... Who needs to "arrive" before Manning wins anything, to include a playoff game.  Edge is pretty good, I think, as is Harrison/Wayne.  How about a miracle?

1267868[/snapback]

Well, I'm sure you realise Manning HAS won a playoff game, but we're talkign about somethign else here. But who knows what needs to arrive. Point is, until TD was drafted, it seemed he would never win a Superbowl.

no need to make those comments to highlight the offensive line. last i looked, the defense didn't do a great job of stopping the run throughout the game or shutting down pitt on 4th when they went for it twice. and there is the play calling at the end that could have given vandy a shorter kick. and there is also vandy's ghey earring ... not that there is anything wrong with that.

tough time to deal with after a loss like that and someone sticks a microphone in your face, but he should be able to think clearly enough not to call out the guys who are putting it on the line for you.

Well, I'm sure you realise Manning HAS won a playoff game, but we're talkign about somethign else here. But who knows what needs to arrive. Point is, until TD was drafted, it seemed he would never win a Superbowl.

1267877[/snapback]

Oh, I must have forgotten :D

Until he wins a Superbowl, he can only be compared to Marino. But, at least, Marino played in a Superbowl!

No comparison.

Oh, I must have forgotten :D

Until he wins a Superbowl, he can only be compared to Marino.  But, at least, Marino played in a Superbowl!

No comparison.

1267879[/snapback]

Well, I disagree, I think they are very comparable. But you are right about No matter how I compare them to those two, at least they DID reach the game.