[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man Im dissappointed.

Sgt. Ryan

Fair bet?  Who are you kiddin,  you claimed Pitt would win the game.

1271146[/snapback]

You're right I did say that Pitt would win the game. But, lets get real .... The "right" thing to do, is to give the point spread, especially when you're at home in such a BIG spot. Perhaps you need a picture drawn? :D

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right I did say that Pitt would win the game. But, lets get real .... The "right" thing to do, is to give the point spread, especially when you're at home in such a BIG spot. Perhaps you need a picture drawn? :D

1271166[/snapback]

LMAO, you steal my sig to date, run your mouth Pitt will win the game, take the bet, and are now crying about the right thing to do is now give you points. I smell a welcher?

You will be changing your sig to, in less than a week.  Nice rip off job on teh sig, BTW.  this is going to be more fun than I thought.  Now is there anyone else that wants to lose their sig until Sept 1 2006.

1271162[/snapback]

Perhaps you need me to draw you a calendar too? 6 months = July 15th

I know this subject was beat to death on Sunday, but the reality has set in, that the best team in football is out of the playoffs, while a team that backed into the playoffs will move on and get trashed in next weeks game.  Mike and Mike this morning on ESPN radio were calling the Colts loss one of the biggest upsets in recent memory and it compares to the collapse of the yanks up 3-0 before losing to the Sox 4-3, and Bill Buckners infamous ball between his legs.  Many saw the Steelers as a team that benefitted greatly by the loss of Carson Palmer in round 1.  Now the rust of the Colts, and the disappointment of them losing to a team they trashed already, and should have beaten by 2 Tds has set in.  Pittsburgh is one of those teams that yearly makes the playoffs, but never has the team to win it all, and this is just another example of what is to come.  I for one am more disappointed by the Colts losing this game than seeing my beloved Cowboys not make the playoffs this season.  And I am not a Peyton Manning fan, just want to see the best teams in the Super Bowl, and now that will not happen.  Sure Indy could lose to a much better Denver team this week had they just taken care of business on Sunday, but at least that would have been a great game.  Not the crap we are going to see from the AFC side this weekend.  Regardless the Super Bowl should be great with Denver and Sea or Carolina duking it out for the title.

1271072[/snapback]

Of course, it was Carson Palmer and the Colts rust that did it. It had nothing to do with the Steelers. You are pathetic and EVERYONE knows it. :D

P.S. I do realize your agenda. You are a Cowboys fan and like most Cowboys fans, a Steelers-hater. When the Steelers beat the Colts, you decided you would come on here and try to trash the Steelers fans on the Huddle. It isn't working. The Steelers have earned the game against Denver, and after they win, you will be on here telling us about how the Steelers ruined the Super Bowl because they will get killed against CAR/SEA.

Of course, it was Carson Palmer and the Colts rust that did it.  It had nothing to do with the Steelers.  You are pathetic and EVERYONE knows it.  :D

P.S.  I do realize your agenda.  You are a Cowboys fan and like most Cowboys fans, a Steelers-hater.  When the Steelers beat the Colts, you decided you would come on here and try to trash the Steelers fans on the Huddle.  It isn't working.  The Steelers have earned the game against Denver, and after they win, you will be on here telling us about how the Steelers ruined the Super Bowl because they will get killed against CAR/SEA.

1271173[/snapback]

Well you are half right, though Pitt wont be in the Super Bowl. :D

LMAO,  you steal my sig to date, run your mouth Pitt will win the game, take the bet, and are now crying about the right thing to do is now give you points.  I smell a welcher?

1271169[/snapback]

I think what you smell is coming from your mouth. I don't welch. My only thought was that maybe you'd MAN-UP. I should have known better ..... the proof is right there in your avatar :D

I think what you smell is coming from your mouth. I don't welch. My only thought was that maybe you'd MAN-UP. I should have known better ..... the proof is right there in your avatar  :D

1271183[/snapback]

Sorry Pal, I do not change bets once they have been accepted. You should have thought about that before you spouted off, then accepted.

My only thought was that maybe you'd MAN-UP.

1271183[/snapback]

LOL You take the guy's bet and then immediately start complaining that he's not a man or that he is doing the 'right thing' because you don't get points....which you didn't ask for in the first place.

I love it.

Without reading all the back and forth ...

After Indy lost their first game I mentioned then that I thought it would be a bad idea for them to rest their players for a month (like they did). You can't expect the players to simply "turn it back on" after they've had it turned off for a month. It simply does not work that way.

Having said that I still thought that Indy would take care of business at home against a team they had already demonstrated dominance over earlier in the year. Heck I thought Cincy was going to handle Pittsburgh.

It was clear to me after the first half of play that Indy was rusty and the fact that they had just been off for a month was showing. It was also clear to me that PIT drew up a good game plan, came ready to play, executed their game plan to perfection and punched Indy in the mouth in their own house. Pittsburgh played very well ... Indy looked lethargic for the first half and maybe even apathetic.

Week 13 I would have agreed that Indy was the best team in football ... but by week 2 of the playoffs they had lost their edge due to being on the sidelines for a month and were no were near to being the best team in football. Even had Indy managed to pull out the win I am not convinced that they would have been able to defeat Denver either.

Lastly ... Denver is playing well right now and Pittsburgh is on the road again ... I give the nod to Denver this week.

Edited by Grits and Shins

If Indy is so good, why do they annually choke in the playoffs?

They apparently have some issues that would keep them from being the best team in football.  The best team is the one who wins when it counts.

1271287[/snapback]

You are absolutely right Atomic. Sarge knows it to, but, for some reason, he enjoys being an a$$hole sometimes....... It is one thing to say that you think Denver will win this weekend, but, the way he is saying it is the most obvious :D expedition that I have ever seen.

I know this subject was beat to death on Sunday, but the reality has set in, that the best team in football is out of the playoffs, while a team that backed into the playoffs will move on and get trashed in next weeks game.  Mike and Mike this morning on ESPN radio were calling the Colts loss one of the biggest upsets in recent memory and it compares to the collapse of the yanks up 3-0 before losing to the Sox 4-3, and Bill Buckners infamous ball between his legs.  Many saw the Steelers as a team that benefitted greatly by the loss of Carson Palmer in round 1.  Now the rust of the Colts, and the disappointment of them losing to a team they trashed already, and should have beaten by 2 Tds has set in.  Pittsburgh is one of those teams that yearly makes the playoffs, but never has the team to win it all, and this is just another example of what is to come.  I for one am more disappointed by the Colts losing this game than seeing my beloved Cowboys not make the playoffs this season.  And I am not a Peyton Manning fan, just want to see the best teams in the Super Bowl, and now that will not happen.  Sure Indy could lose to a much better Denver team this week had they just taken care of business on Sunday, but at least that would have been a great game.  Not the crap we are going to see from the AFC side this weekend.  Regardless the Super Bowl should be great with Denver and Sea or Carolina duking it out for the title.

1271072[/snapback]

Go away Sgt. dueshbag