[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man Im dissappointed.

Sgt. Ryan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll agree that I am dissappointed that the Colts are out of the playoffs. I really wanted to watch the Colts beat NE in the AFC Championship and then go on to win the Superbowl since I did think they were the most interesting team to watch.

As it is now, I think I am rooting for Pittsburgh to win because I find it enjoyable to watch everybody get their panties into a bunch when Menudo makes his posts.

Its douchebag, and I invented the word.  If you are going to use it, at least know how I spell it.

1271433[/snapback]

dueshbag is the German spelling.

Slovak is just trying to impress us all with his bilinguistical prowess.

talk about a hater... the steelers d didnt even play bad vs the colts earlier this season.. the steelers gave the colts the ball at around the 50 each and every time, yet still held indy to 26 pts. with the turnovers and zero offense (ben coming off injury, marvel smith hurt) the defense still played good. if we had some momentum on offense that game, it would have been a lot closer.. it was a game going into halftime. i knew the steelers had as good a chance as anyone to upset the colts if the steelers offense could step up. they play the exact style of football that gives the colts fits (pats, chargers, etc..) indy is not the invincible team the media led them out to be..

Its douchebag, and I invented the word.  If you are going to use it, at least know how I spell it.

1271433[/snapback]

You invented the word douchebag ? :D Wow, did you get any royalties when Saturday Night Live used it back in the 70's "Lord and Lady Douchebag" . Is this kind of like Al Gore inventing the internet ????

I think we should all let sgt. ryan ramble on about how he hates the Steelers.

Cryboys didn't make the playoffs and he's already seen "Brokeback Mountain" at least 50 times, what else is there for him?

1271620[/snapback]

I make it a point never to see anything Menudo writes. Sorry, Ill let you and other Steeler fans give reviews on that flick. Lets just say, Ill be laughing my ass off when you Oprahers are crying about the refs this week as well.

I make it a point never to see anything Menudo writes.  Sorry,  Ill let you and other Steeler fans give reviews on that flick.  Lets just say, Ill be laughing my ass off when you Oprahers are crying about the refs this week as well.

1271675[/snapback]

Why, are you a Broncos fan ?

:D Never read anything I write. You've replied to pretty much EVERYTHING I've written this week. :D

Edited by Menudo

O.k. , we all know by now that Sgt. Ryan is a moran, a Steeler-hater, and the most obvious fisherman ever.

He makes assanine predictions, is almost always wrong, but, never admits when he is wrong.

Here was his pre-season prediction on the Steelers and Redskins:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...ndpost&p=954779

Oops and Ooops. :D

As a matter fact, in looking back at all of your predictions through the year, I am happy as could be that you are picking the Broncos. :D

O.k. , we all know by now that Sgt. Ryan is a moran, a Steeler-hater, and the most obvious fisherman ever.

He makes assanine predictions, is almost always wrong, but, never admits when he is wrong.

Here was his pre-season prediction on the Steelers and Redskins:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...ndpost&p=954779

Oops and Ooops.  :D

As a matter fact, in looking back at all of your predictions through the year, I am happy as could be that you are picking the Broncos.  :D

1271751[/snapback]

Well ... Washington was lucky to get to 6-10 IMO ...

Yep,

1271811[/snapback]

O.k. I get it, so, when you make prediction, and are wrong over and over again, and not just a little bit wrong, but COMPLETELY off-base, you just say they go lucky. I don't believe that you defined or invented the word douchebag, but, you may very well be defining the word pathetic. :D

It will only take one bet to get Sgt. Ryan's sig line changed and he has one bet.

Why would anyone else bet him?

1271808[/snapback]

No one else will, Steeler fans had their chance Sunday and all but one made one excuse on another. I do respect Skippy for saying, I dont want to jinx my team. But someone actually tried to say I would welch, to get out of having to take the bet. Got pretty ugly, and the post was zapped. Im sure there are plenty of people that will take a sig line bet siding with Denver, if one of those actual Pitt fans has the sack to do it. But I dogged them and they still ran away from it yapping as they left.

No one else will,  Steeler fans had their chance Sunday and all but one made one excuse on another.  I do respect Skippy for saying, I dont want to jinx my team.  But someone actually tried to say I would welch, to get out of having to take the bet.  Got pretty ugly, and the post was zapped.  Im sure there are plenty of people that will take a sig line bet siding with Denver, if one of those actual Pitt fans has the sack to do it.  But I dogged them and they still ran away from it yapping as they left.

1271820[/snapback]

I'll make a sig line / avatar bet with any Broncos fans that want to make one. However, you are a Cowboys fan, I've seen you making posts ripping Carolina and Pittsburgh, both of which are in championship games, while your team is once again at home, so please refer to my previous responses to your sigline bet offer.

O.k.  I get it, so, when you make prediction, and are wrong over and over again, and not just a little bit wrong, but COMPLETELY off-base, you just say they go lucky.  I don't believe that you defined or invented the word douchebag, but, you may very well be defining the word pathetic.  :D

1271814[/snapback]

Hey, i do not claim to be a psychic, never have. But this one is a no brainer. If Im wrong, Ill wear the sig for 6 months like the bet calls for. If Im right Ill have a lil fun with thestudent, and give Pitt fans some salt for their wounds. Its really that simple.

I'll make a sig line / avatar bet with any Broncos fans that want to make one.  However, you are a Cowboys fan, I've seen you making posts ripping Carolina and Pittsburgh, both of which are in championship games, while your team is once again at home, so please refer to my previous responses to your sigline bet offer.

1271827[/snapback]

Right...... AtomicCEO, here is your chance to own Menudo.

No one else will,  Steeler fans had their chance Sunday and all but one made one excuse on another.  I do respect Skippy for saying, I dont want to jinx my team.  But someone actually tried to say I would welch, to get out of having to take the bet.  Got pretty ugly, and the post was zapped.  Im sure there are plenty of people that will take a sig line bet siding with Denver, if one of those actual Pitt fans has the sack to do it.  But I dogged them and they still ran away from it yapping as they left.

1271820[/snapback]

I won't for the same reason as Skippy. I don't want to jinx them. I always had a rule of thumb when I used to gamble to never bet on or against (not that I ever would) your favorite team. We had a sig line bet during the 3 game losing streak and I vowed to never get in one again. Does it really make a difference on the outcome of the game? No. But I'm not taking any chances. :D

Hey, i do not claim to be a psychic, never have.  But this one is a no brainer.  If Im wrong, Ill wear the sig for 6 months like the bet calls for.  If Im right Ill have a lil fun with thestudent, and give Pitt fans some salt for their wounds.  Its really that simple.

1271833[/snapback]

When you are wrong, you will say that the Steelers got lucky, fail to give them any credit at all and start barking about how badly they are going to lose in the Super Bowl. You are as predictable as they come.

Right......  AtomicCEO, here is your chance to own Menudo.

1271835[/snapback]

Are you really stupid enough to think I am going to run from a sig/avatar bet from someon on the opposing teams ? I lost 3 in a row earlier this year. The pain of the loss would be plenty, nothing you or any sig/avatar showing up on the Huddle is going to add any pain to that.