[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man Im dissappointed.

Sgt. Ryan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this subject was beat to death on Sunday, but the reality has set in, that the best team in football is out of the playoffs, while a team that backed into the playoffs will move on and get trashed in next weeks game.  Mike and Mike this morning on ESPN radio were calling the Colts loss one of the biggest upsets in recent memory and it compares to the collapse of the yanks up 3-0 before losing to the Sox 4-3, and Bill Buckners infamous ball between his legs.  Many saw the Steelers as a team that benefitted greatly by the loss of Carson Palmer in round 1.  Now the rust of the Colts, and the disappointment of them losing to a team they trashed already, and should have beaten by 2 Tds has set in.  Pittsburgh is one of those teams that yearly makes the playoffs, but never has the team to win it all, and this is just another example of what is to come.  I for one am more disappointed by the Colts losing this game than seeing my beloved Cowboys not make the playoffs this season.  And I am not a Peyton Manning fan, just want to see the best teams in the Super Bowl, and now that will not happen.  Sure Indy could lose to a much better Denver team this week had they just taken care of business on Sunday, but at least that would have been a great game.  Not the crap we are going to see from the AFC side this weekend.  Regardless the Super Bowl should be great with Denver and Sea or Carolina duking it out for the title.

1271072[/snapback]

The Steelers OWNED Denver and I "OWN" :D you for 6 months! :D Go Seahawks!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted .... don't forget the avatar. It was part of the bet. I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself but you have to wait until July 22nd. How sweet is that?  :D

:D Go Hawks!!

1282872[/snapback]

You may want to find where the avatar was part of the bet. I was going offer another bet double or nothing, giving you the 3.5 for your avatar , or nothing if Pitt won the game outright, when you cried about not getting points after you agreed to the bet, but never my avatar, as I refuse to ever bet my avatar, but we never agreed on that 2nd bet, not that it matters since, well Pitt won the game.

Lets just say Seattle is in the same boat as Pitt to this point, they get Wash in round 2, and Carolina without Foster in the NFC Champ game.  Personally Im rooting for Carolina to mop the floor with Seattle, and give the Bronco's a great Super Bowl.  If you care to spout off about Pitt will win, you care to put your sig up for a  bet tough guy. I dont know you from Adam, but Ill gladly own your sig for 6 months if you care to take the bet.

1271111[/snapback]

:D Wrong ....... again!

1271109[/snapback]

Then its a bet.

1271114[/snapback]

You're on! And NO, that's OK I don't need the points but thanks for offering the spread! Pittsburgh over Denver on the road, straight up!

1271123[/snapback]

Sig has been added for 6 months from today, as agreed per the bet.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan