[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Challenge to the huddle.

skibrett15

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just say unless this guy is putting up a sizeable chunk of change out of his own pocket to the winner, I see no need wasting time on a challenge that offers nothing to us.

You could attempt to get into one of the Sofa leagues if your site is credible. If you are able to get into Sofa vs 11 other sites, you can prove your worth there. Just be careful what you wish for.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

i agree with sarge in that what do we have to prove? Everyone already knows we are the best and sometimes in an attempt to show some humility we may lose a league here and there to keep everyone else interested BUT if this goes down put me down as one of the ass kickers...if we get to many huddlers that want to represent maybe we should go to a poll to elect our participants or something like that or use JJ Fights :D

See, the problem here is that you even bothered to acknowledge this attempt at humor.  Try letting Whomp wallow in his swing and miss next time.  The silence is tough for him  :D

1277667[/snapback]

He's putting too much pressure on himself tryying to keep up with Vet. :D

they are asking for a ...

its there you must use your ninja skills to see what i say! :D

1277712[/snapback]

I concur!
Edited by Ziachild007

I do like how they have pictures in their Signatures.  Any chance of that happening here ?

1277731[/snapback]

it would just take away from all of our valuable insight we provide each other...and for them it helps to mask the fact that they dont have any insight :D

it would just take away from all of our valuable insight we provide each other...and for them it helps to mask the fact that they dont have any insight

I agree, if you look at the link above their signature pictures overpower the entire page.

I do like how they have pictures in their Signatures.  Any chance of that happening here ?

1277731[/snapback]

it would just take away from all of our valuable insight we provide each other...and for them it helps to mask the fact that they dont have any insight :D

1277739[/snapback]

Although the pictures were creative, they were very distracting. I tried to read just one thread and i was :D .

See, the problem here is that you even bothered to acknowledge this attempt at humor.  Try letting Whomp wallow in his swing and miss next time.  The silence is tough for him  :D

1277667[/snapback]

He's putting too much pressure on himself tryying to keep up with Vet.  :D

1277707[/snapback]

:D now that was clever...and funny.

1277771[/snapback]

Thanks Devilwoman. If I can just reach one person my job is done..Ill paypal you later as promised.