[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would you rather have....

cheezhed

just curious.........  

29 members have voted

1. 1. just curious.........

• Heisman Trophy
    • Superbowl ring

Heisman Trophy is the pinnacle of individual achievement on the college level; however, that indicates squat about success at the ultimate level on either a team or individual basis (see guys like Ty Detmer, Charlie Ward, or Gino Torretta).

The thing with a SB ring is that you don't necessarily have to be a contributor to get one. So while the team wins a title, you might not necessarily have had that much impact on the season.

Personally, I think the greatest trophy out there is the Stanley Cup; if I could get my name engraved on the Cup, I think that would be the bee's knees.

that's what I'm affraid of!!! :doah:    I was trying to hurry to get the phone.

1280418[/snapback]

Cheez,

We ALL crap our pants (metaphorically speaking of course :D ) here, sooner or later. If I were you, lay low and hope Big J or DMD or WW will mercifully delete it!

Repost it, w/ the correct choices. Only people like Spain or Hugh will try to keep it alive, and we all know what a-holes hey are. :D

Cheez,

We ALL crap our pants (metaphorically speaking of course :D ) here, sooner or later.  If I were you, lay low and hope Big J or DMD or WW will mercifully delete it!

Repost it, w/ the correct choices.  Only people like Spain or Hugh will try to keep it alive, and we all know what a-holes hey are. :D

1280591[/snapback]

:D RR... :D you are breaking rule # one of huddler etiquette...being nice. Geez...what has this place come too?

Heisman Trophy is the pinnacle of individual achievement on the college level.

The thing with a SB ring is that you don't necessarily have to be a contributor to get one. So while the team wins a title, you might not necessarily have had that much impact on the season.

1280423[/snapback]

Exactly!!! :D That's why I voted for the trophy.

:D RR... :D you are breaking rule # one of huddler etiquette...being nice. Geez...what has this place come too?

1280596[/snapback]

Balla.............I was being nice! :D I could have done this :D. But I didn't! What did I do now???? :D

Edited by rocknrobn26