[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what website.......

cheezhed

Bleh, haters. Trust me, I am a fantasy football nut and don't know what I'd do without it... but as an equal-opportunity fantasy owner, I can honestly say that fantasy baseball not only has merits, but may take more SKILL and research than fantasy football. So perhaps those that have only bad things to say about baseball or fantasy games associated with it should find other posts to read and bash.

Now, on to the question at hand... there is no baseball equivalent of The Huddle, as far as I know. Personally, I utilize ESPN.com quite a bit for baseball content. They have plenty of chats, columns and tools that come in quite handy. Rotoworld also has good baseball content. If you're looking primarily for message boards, ESPN.com has 'em.

Hope that helps.

This will be my 17th year in FBL. Its great! A lot more work but very cool if your into Baseball. Rotoworld and rotojunkie are both pretty good. Usatoday.com sports has nice sortable stats pages too.

The best thing about FBL is there are games just about every day so it will keep you busy if you have idle hands :doah:

IMO, dynasty leagues are the best. More fun to build a team with farm guys for the future. There is a lot of trading that happen in ours.

it definitely takes more skill than football ... and MORE TIME. i just couldn't hang anymore, especially when our league when to DAILY TRANSACTIONS. so basically, to be good, you had to follow EVERY GAME and make moves promptly. it just became too much. between work, music, and the family, i'm grateful that i cut it off, and it was hard to do.

...I can honestly say that fantasy baseball not only has merits, but may take more SKILL and research than fantasy football.

Hope that helps.

1284455[/snapback]

Just my opinion here....but I think f. baseball sucks. Too much research/time since games are everyday and night. Football is great because its Sunday/Monday night only (except the weeks that have weird schedules). Always have to keep up with injuries, probable starters, guys resting mid-week for no apparent reason...and what the hell is up with AL ONLY / NL ONLY leagues? What kind of garbage is that????

Seems like a good place to post:

Coming again soon, the InterBoard Baseball Challenge. Won last year by the Huddle Team! :D:D Teams from Fantasy Boards compete against each other.

Will be looking for good team members soon, over on the "Anything that's NOT football" board.

Stay tuned. :D

Seems like a good place to post:

Coming again soon, the InterBoard Baseball Challenge. Won last year by the Huddle Team!  :D  :D  Teams from Fantasy Boards compete against each other.

Will be looking for good team members soon, over on the "Anything that's NOT football" board.

Stay tuned.  :D

1284667[/snapback]

I'll keep my eyes peeled. I have several fantasy baseball championships under my belt... :D Would love to join in... although my InterBoard Challenge showing this season in football left a lot to be desired... :D

Played only one season of rotisserie baseball back in '93. I did enjoy it but realized it was more work than I was willing to put into it.

Plus my partner traded Ken Griffey Jr. and Ruben Sierra for a couple of guys who could steal bases. :D

I'd agree with the others that fantasy baseball is more demanding in terms of time than football. And probably more demanding in skill too, unless you are playing in an IDP league in football. JMO.

I like www.baseballhq.com for its analysis and forums, but it's $$.

I love Fantasy Football as much as the next guy. But after the games are over on Sunday and Monday night you look forward to trying to get guys off the WW on Tuesday night. You then set your lineup on Wednesday morning with nothing much to do untiil the games start again on Sunday.

In Fantasy Baseball EVERY DAY is Sunday.

Edited by Fantasy Jesus