[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

huddle wheels

nuke'em ttg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

97 Dodge Ram 1500 Larimae SLT 4X4-Off Road Package, 360(5.9 litre) Mopar Club Cab 8' bed(contractors need 8' bed, load plywood((50 sheets 1/2 " and close the tail gate))-it's my truck, and I bought it brand new. I'm getting a Ram 2500 4X4 Off Road with either the Cummings turbo or the V10 in the spring of 07, either give my old truck to my mom or nephew.

2001 Ford Expition, 2003 Mustang convertable and 2004 Harley Soft Tail.

94 bonneville with three hubcaps and 208k miles. Wife pimps the 89 trooper with 225. My reserve vehicle is an 86 dodge 4X4. Yep, they are not beautiful but it allows me to put an extra grand each month toward the crib.

1994 Toyota Tercel. I got it when I started graduate school and the $167 monthly payments fit my budget (barely). I'm going to drive the car until it completely falls apart just on pure principle.

(you can get away with driving a car like this when you have a big peeener and you don't need to compensate for anything)

94 bonneville with three hubcaps and 208k miles. Wife pimps the 89 trooper with 225. My reserve vehicle is an 86 dodge 4X4. Yep, they are not beautiful but it allows me to put an extra grand each month toward the crib.

1331367[/snapback]

I'm down with that, G. This Accord cost me 5 Gs, and it's the last car I'll buy for another 10 years. New cars are for chumps.

1994 Toyota Tercel.  I got it when I started graduate school and the $167 monthly payments fit my budget (barely).  I'm going to drive the car until it completely falls apart just on pure principle. 

(you can get away with driving a car like this when you know the difference between naquada and naquadria)

1331369[/snapback]

fixed