[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

huddle wheels

nuke'em ttg

that Lariat package is really nice but too nice for a work truck :D some day i hope to spoil myself with one but right now it would just get trashed workin......

1331781[/snapback]

You're right, it's is too nice for work. Stricly for traveling. When I need to do some work I go get the oldest son's 1999 F-150 4x4, lol.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, when I bought my 97 Ram Larimae package, I took out my carpet floor mats and got the thick black rubber mats due to mud from the job sites. When I give it away I'll shampoo the carpet and put them back into the floorboard. I went with the Laramie due to the fact that we travel to the Outer Banks alot and 4 wheel there, and we wanted the luxury comfort. I still take care of it, and it still looks great. It's got over a 112,000 miles on it, and has only needed routine maintenance. I always go with BF Goodwrench ALL-Terrain TA's, as they are hands down the best off road tires on the market-does'nt say "Baja Champions" on the sidewall for nothing.

93 Dodge Dakota Club Cab w/4WD.

Wife - '01 Chrysler PT Cruiser.

I tell her that the Dakota is going to be driven until it literally falls apart - been paid off for years and dependable as the sunrise. :D

1996 Vette and a 2003 Harley Davidson Fatboy

1332272[/snapback]

:D

This Accord cost me 5 Gs, and it's the last car I'll buy for another 10 years.  New cars are for chumps.

1331371[/snapback]

F'n A.

2002 Dodge Caravan, all bought and paid for, runs great, 53,000 miles, and I'll probably get my next car in 2015 at the very earliest. I've nearly always been the last driver of every car I've owned.

1996 Vette and a 2003 Harley Davidson Fatboy

1332272[/snapback]

Nice. Like my '94 better than my C5. :D

Don't forget about the wing.

Is that a dog and a carton of Marlboros in the passenger seat?

1332489[/snapback]

Adds 2 HP...which is canceled out by idjuts putting hugh rear wings on front wheel drives. :D

Me - 2003 Avalon

Wife - 2006 Avalon

I got screwed here, the new one is awesome, more room, reclining back seats, headrest DVD Players, etc. But she does tote the kid around every day. I traded my 04 ES330 in for the 06 Avalon, there is no comparison, the Avalon kicks ass. I will never buy a Lexus sedan again unless it is an LS470, which Dave Ramsey says I can't afford with my current income. The other Lexus vehicles are just flashy looking Toyotas.