[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

March Madness Brackets

theeohiostate

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last day to enter!!!!

Everyone not paid, get me your money or pm me that your sending it.

Looks like there's going to be 80 brakets at this point, i was hoping to reach 100, but very happy with the outcome so far.

Get those picks in early, and remember, any selection can be altered up until tip-off of the first game Thursday.

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

I'll be posting my three brackets on this thread (link) in .pdf format, so no one can call me a cheat when take it all :D

Last day to enter!!!!

Everyone not paid, get me your money or pm me that your sending it.

Looks like there's going to be 80 brakets at this point, i was hoping to reach 100, but very happy with the outcome so far.

Get those picks in early, and remember, any selection can be altered up until tip-off of the first game Thursday.

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

I'll be posting my three brackets on this thread (link) in .pdf format, so no one can call me a cheat when take it all :D

1370227[/snapback]

I believe bracket changes can be made up until 11am EST on Friday, just to clarify. I could be wrong but I believe I read that somewhere.

Just didn't want someone waiting until Noon to make changes and then not allowed to. I put in some rough drafts so I know I'll be making changes. Was trying to find the USA Today that breaks down every team but I think I missed it, usually on Mondays. I hate using the Net for that type of stuff. Of course at work I can print it out better.

you may be right about the time of changes, i'll check into it.

But to era of the safe side, fill them out by TONIGHT, there's a good chance the site will be overwhelmed with last minute picks on Thursday, anyone having problems email or post here and i can make your changes.

6 more sheets just sold :D

Could reach that magical 100 number, but doubt it. Looks like a for sure 80+ , maybe reach 90.

But to era of the safe side, fill them out by TONIGHT, there's a good chance the site will be overwhelmed with last minute picks on Thursday, anyone having problems email or post here and i can make your changes.

6 more sheets just sold  :D

Could reach that magical 100 number, but doubt it.  Looks like a for sure 80+ , maybe reach 90.

1370415[/snapback]

I think you'll hit at least 120. I have one more at least and possible another. Is it a major problem to fax them over if need be? My relatives struggle with the Puter. Ha Ha. But I know at least 6 of the now 12 of us have added via sportsline.

6 more sheets just sold  :D

Could reach that magical 100 number, but doubt it.  Looks like a for sure 80+ , maybe reach 90.

1370415[/snapback]

No matter how many more we get. Thanks for doing this, theohiostate!! Go Davidson, hahahahaha

I think you'll hit at least 120.  I have one more at least and possible another.   Is it a major problem to fax them over if need be?   My relatives struggle with the Puter.  Ha Ha.   But I know at least 6 of the now 12 of us have added via sportsline.

1370448[/snapback]

they can fax, no problem or email, whatever. I can manually enter their name and selections provided given ample time to do so.

:D Keep 'em coming chiefjay!!

Edited by theeohiostate

Put me down for two sheets.  PM your address and I'll get you out a check pronto.  Thanks TOS.

1364602[/snapback]

Got you check in today, but have a problem. I can't find your username or the name on the signer of the checking account to mark you off as paid. Have you signed on to site yet? If so, what name/email are you under?

And...I used to be from West Carrollton...ohiostate will know what I'm talking about!  :D

:D

1371215[/snapback]

Well, i went to Springboro, don't look down on me for being from the 'burg, cause i'm NOT!!. So no big pirate rivalry there, live across from #2 green at pipestone on top of the hill now.

got it!  You live in Phoenix now? I'll be out there again next season to watch my Bucks play in.............another!..............Fiesta  :D

Isn't the BCS championship game there this year?  :D

1371247[/snapback]

Ooh...you'll have to dial Grunge and I up for the visit!

WHOA!!!!! :D

1372289[/snapback]

should be a bit more then that, up to 110 sheets, and just sold another :D

I was thinking the turn out would be 50 sheets, but kept being optimistic and pushing the sheet sales to everyone and every site i know and it paid off !! I been running brackets since the 7th grade and this will be the biggest turnout in..............what?...............20 years :D

Have been super busy at work, just checking in. Good luck to all in the tourney.

It's been a crazy year, I have buddies who went to Duke and UConn so we've been trash talking all year. The Duke guy is now at Pitt in med school and they could go far. My brother in law went to Pitt and 'Cuse and another guy went to West Virginia.

Can't Wait!!! Go 'Nova!!!! :D

you sent me a PM yesterday saying you received my payment.  :D

1372719[/snapback]

you are correct sir. I appologize for the confusion. I'm trying to track so many paypal and checks and match them up with usernames or emails. I'm a bit confused :D

You did pay with paypal yesterday, please disregard my threats, i have pm'd JJ to back down. :D

Edited by theeohiostate