[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Huddlers have you met in person ?

whomper

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tailgated with JJ before a couple Panthers games this past year and had some drinks with Spain when he was staying at a hotel next to my old office in Charlotte.

Hopefully, I can add PantherDave to that list if he comes up to a Panthers game since I have season tickets and can catch up with him before a game.

I am also game for the potential O's game later this summer if I can manage coming up. I have been a HUGH O's fan since the glory days of the 70's when I was a little kid.

With the sheer amount of camera phone pics we have traded, I feel like we've already met!  :D  :D

I've met up with Big Country several times.  Met him, bushwacked and Puddy (Puddy popped my Huddle cherry :D ) at a sports bar wayyyy back when.

Met sky, his son (slugfear) and Chargerz on sky's trip.

I've met up with SuperBalla a couple times while in Louisiana.

Met REZ, KC Crazy, alchico, slambo, JoJo, ABWF and Danskman at the first annual Faultline (California-based) league. 

Met H8, Swiss Cheezhead, DMD, WW and Jedi at WCOFF.

About to meet up with Soup (and maybe Jumpin Johnies) this Friday.

I may have forgotten someone, in which case, my apologies.  :D

Edit:  I have yet to meet up with the :D

1333619[/snapback]

I'm the one you're forgetting, although it was brief, so I'll give you a pass on forgetting. Maybe I'm just a forgettable kind of guy?:D

I'm the one you're forgetting, although it was brief, so I'll give you a pass on forgetting.  Maybe I'm just a forgettable kind of guy?:D

1335514[/snapback]

Who are you? :D:D

I'm the one you're forgetting, although it was brief, so I'll give you a pass on forgetting.  Maybe I'm just a forgettable kind of guy?:D

1335514[/snapback]

As soon as I got your hoops PM I did one of these: :doah:

Chalk it up to being semi-drunk after a long day of pounding Coors Lights and Jagr's.

Haven't met any huddlers yet. I have talked to Swiss, Apathy, Sarge, Perch, Los Gigantes, digitaldam21, budlitebrad, and Roller Coasters on the phone.

Have talked about meeting up with Perch, just havent ever set anything up.

Chalk it up to being semi-drunk after a long day of pounding Coors Lights and Jagr's.

1335533[/snapback]

You mean when I met you or today........or both? :D

Edited by Gopher

Tbimm, Slayer, Sky, Darin 3, Rajn, AC, and Bunz. And the almighty...Big John. I have talked to Spain, H8Tank, Skins, Hugh One, Big F'n Dave, Al Chico, Nsab, Whomper, and Biermeister on the phone...

Edited by SuperBalla

Talked with Chavez on the phone, but apparently I was no help at all.  :D TG for Muck, eh?  :D

1334543[/snapback]

You WERE helpful, but our conversation was short and about FF; muck took a good amount of time on a couple occasions to help me out with some career advice.

Now, FF is pretty important - but I think the career is a bit higher up on the "important" scale. But it's close. :D

Just Souperman so far. Wolfden makes an occassional trip down here to Chandler, but we haven't hooked up yet. Speaking of Chandler, I see Az will be down here this spring and we'll have to try have a beer or two with Soup.

1333640[/snapback]

well if you want to pad your stats, ill be back in phoenix in july of 2008 :P...well permantly anyways

Any Huddlers in the Phoenix area??????

1334598[/snapback]

hmmmmm, I will be there next month...could be a first for me to meet fellow Huddlers...

but they can't hit on my wife

1334631[/snapback]

Yeah, me, Grunge, Jojothewebfootboy (or something like that...can't remember), and Robash (who is in Korea) are in the Phoenix area. Definitely let us know when you come to town!

And to add to my list from a previous post...

darin

BC

Pope

Chargerz

Sweet.

Yeah, me, Grunge, Jojothewebfootboy (or something like that...can't remember), and Robash (who is in Korea) are in the Phoenix area.  Definitely let us know when you come to town!

And to add to my list from a previous post...

darin

BC

Pope

Chargerz

Sweet.

1344997[/snapback]

:D Did you forget about Sasquach? :D