[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GO NOLES!

Vote Quimby2

I had not seen Johnson play before, very impressive in taking the game over down the stretch.

Coach K's post-game blathering about the crowd ordeal, therefore making it the issue after the game is the kind of reason why I hate Duke. Well, that and the Dick Vitale comments about the number of fouls being called against the them and how that should quiet all the people who think the refs give Duke a break. Hogwash for even bringing it up.

Did anyone really think it was THAT big of a deal? Yeah the crowd was excited, but this was a huge win. Locks them for the dance, and it's a win over the #1 team. I was jumping up and down and I could care less.

I had not seen Johnson play before, very impressive in taking the game over down the stretch.

Coach K's post-game blathering about the crowd ordeal, therefore making it the issue after the game is the kind of reason why I hate Duke. Well, that and the Dick Vitale comments about the number of fouls being called against the them and how that should quiet all the people who think the refs give Duke a break. Hogwash for even bringing it up.

Did anyone really think it was THAT big of a deal? Yeah the crowd was excited, but this was a huge win. Locks them for the dance, and it's a win over the #1 team. I was jumping up and down and I could care less.

1348407[/snapback]

Good for them, I say. Although, we thought it was only the FSU football players who were dumbasses. Apparently all the students who go there are pretty stupid. They charged the floor with 1.7 seconds clearly left on the clock. Who does that?

As for Coach K...I wish he wouldn't ever talk to the press. I respect the guy for the job he does coaching, recruiting, and graduating his players (those that don't jump to the NBA), but every time he talks he seems to complain about something. What ever happened to saluting the other team, saying that your team was disappointed, and then moving on? Belichick is very boring and vanilla but you'll never hear him complaining about anything.

I actually laughed about the foul thing when Dickie V brought it up and then I said, out loud, to no one in my house, "no conspiracy, the refs are actually calling fouls in this game. That's the difference".

Dickie brought up the fouls because in the last game against Duke the refs screwed up big time and gave a foul to Johnson kicking him out of the game. Duke went on to win by one point and the refs were later suspended. I don't think the refs had an agenda they just messed up.

I hope the Noles can make it into the tourney. Haven't been since 98. They seem to be neck and neck with scUM (who they play next) to get in. Unfortunately, they don't match up well them.

Dickie brought up the fouls because in the last game against Duke the refs screwed up big time and gave a foul to Johnson kicking him out of the game. Duke went on to win by one point and the refs were later suspended. I don't think the refs had an agenda they just messed up.

I hope the Noles can make it into the tourney. Haven't been since 98. They seem to be neck and neck with scUM (who they play next) to get in. Unfortunately, they don't match up well them.

1348589[/snapback]

FSU v Miami? I like the Noles chances if they are at home.

at miami and they beat us earlier at home.  :D

1348677[/snapback]

Hmmm, then it could be interesting. Still, FSU has really started to play well lately and Miami has been sliding. They SHOULD have beat my Terps last night, had the lead for most of the game.

I hope FSU is the 5th team from the ACC. At various points in the last three weeks, Miami, Virginia and Maryland have all had chances to secure NCAA bids, but have proceeded to lose games they should have won. If FSU beats Miami and wins its opener in the ACC tourney, they should be all set, IMO.