[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hopefully Big Cat will work the Southern Charm

PantherDave

Mr. Richardson will hopefully play apart in the new CBA getting pushed through tomorrow. He is proof that low revenue clubs can become mid revenue or high revenue teams. Big Cat took the mid revenue Panthers and transformed them into a high revenue team-proof that it can be done. As, some reports have stated, he may be ask to embelish and persuade some owners, but if anyone can, it would be Big Cat. This is a high integrity man who has done it the right way, he is highly respected amoung owners and players, so I hope he can do something to rectify this situation.

Naturally, the teams in the middle of the revenue pool needed to be swayed. That's why Tagliabue needs to make sure he has Jerry Richardson's support. The Carolina Panthers owner has done an exceptional job of maximizing his revenues in Charlotte. The Panthers have become a high-revenue team because of hard work and good marketing.

Richardson has been a league supporter and is among the owners who work the hardest on league committees for the commissioner. Tagliabue must have his vote

Copy and Pasted-Peace PD.

They are all important, but he carries lots of respect.

I found the easiest way to tell the difference have and have nots from each other...Look at the team website.

The Cowboys have tastefully sold advertising on their website, and their partnerships are displayed. Around the perimeter of the content

The Panthers who fall in the middle have also tastefully sold ad space.

The Steelers are pretty bare bones in their advertising, I saw one ad..Coldwell Banker. They are the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!

It's a mindset to maximize revenues, and your face(internet web site) to the fans should be a high priority. For the most past, by just glancing at team websites you tell the haves from the have nots.

Mr. Richardson will hopefully play apart in the new CBA getting pushed through tomorrow. He is proof that low revenue clubs can become mid revenue or high revenue teams. Big Cat took the mid revenue Panthers and transformed them into a high revenue team-proof that it can be done. As, some reports have stated, he may be ask to embelish and persuade some owners, but if anyone can, it would be Big Cat. This is a high integrity man who has done it the right way, he is highly respected amoung owners and players, so I hope he can do something to rectify this situation.

1356306[/snapback]

Hmm. I don't know if the Panthers would be considered "high revenue".

Are they? When I think of the high revenue teams, I think of the teams that own their stadiums, like the Redskins and the Patriots, or teams with tons of marketing appeal like the Cowboys.

The Colts have long been a cellar-dwellar when it came to revenue, but with the new stadium under contruction (plus the reported top-4 naming rights deal to the stadium, $120 million+, all of which Irsay gets to keep) the Colts have vaulted to the middle of the pack. It will be interesting to see how Irsay votes. For a long time now, he's been one of the "have-nots" when it came to revenue. Now he's not so low anymore. Will he be willing to share with the lower teams?

Edited by CaptainHook

Hmm.  I don't know if the Panthers would be considered "high revenue". 

Are they?  When I think of the high revenue teams, I think of the teams that own their stadiums, like the Redskins and the Patriots, or teams with tons of marketing appeal like the Cowboys. 

The Colts have long been a cellar-dwellar when it came to revenue, but with the new stadium under contruction (plus the reported top-4 naming rights deal to the stadium,  $120 million+, all of which Irsay gets to keep) the Colts have vaulted to the middle of the pack.  It will be interesting to see how Irsay votes.  For a long time now, he's been one of the "have-nots" when it came to revenue.  Now he's not so low anymore.  Will he be willing to share with the lower teams?

1356440[/snapback]

Yes, the Panthers are considered a "High Revenue " team.

The Panthers have become a high-revenue team because of hard work and good marketing.

That's C and P'ed from Randall's-Clayton report.

That's why. They work hard-the most blue collar-bring ya lunch pail team in the NFL.

uhh I was just asking where you were getting your info. Not upset. :D

When I see the top 5 revenue teams listed, I have never seen the Panthers mentioned. I was just curious if you had a list of how they break down team by team. I didn't know the lunch pail part. If they bring their lunch pails, they must be a high revenue team. :D

Edited by CaptainHook

Also, ESPN SportsCenter list of HR teams had the Panthers their as well-sorry if it upsets you :D

1356471[/snapback]

I don't think anyone here is upset. Please don't leave 5 more posts explaining why the Panthers are a "high revenue" team though. We get the message... :D

I don't think anyone here is upset. Please don't leave 5 more posts explaining why the Panthers are a "high revenue" team though. We get the message...  :D

1356491[/snapback]

Did ya say something Newb, as I was conversing with the Captain????

Basically, they make money-selling jersey's etc. Not busting balls Hook as they have good marketing, which most likely could be linked to Big Cat's days as the owner of Hardee's.

1356501[/snapback]

I believe money from selling spamshirts and any other team merchandise goes into a pot shared by all NFL teams.

Edited by CaptainHook

me2, and I will apologize. just being an annoying small thingie really. sorry dude won't happen again...  :D

1356512[/snapback]

"small thingie" is the replacement for pr-ick around here? hmm.

Anyways, this is an interesting topic. Do you have a link or anything as to where you saw any articles pertaining to their market values as NFL teams?

"small thingie" is the replacement for pr-ick around here? hmm.

Anyways, this is an interesting topic. Do you have a link or anything as to where you saw any articles pertaining to their market values as NFL teams?

1356517[/snapback]

That would be a job for the "Human Data Base" known as Big John :D Big J, can ya lay the link if any to LR or HR teams????

That would be a job for the "Human Data Base" known as Big John :D Big J, can ya lay the link if any to LR or HR teams????

1356531[/snapback]

I am having trouble finding a link to this :D, but there are some more not mentioned, such as the Falcons have the lowest revenue and the Packers are considered a "high Revenue" team.

I am having trouble finding a link to this :D, but there are some more not mentioned, such as the Falcons have the lowest revenue and the Packers are considered a "high Revenue" team.

1356572[/snapback]

Well, if you can't find it, then I know it's useless for me to even try.