[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 Preseason top 5

theeohiostate

Ya know, if you bring him he's already about 1,000 miles closer to home. This assumes he's having to stop in L.A. or S.F. on both legs anyway; but I could be wrong about that. I did L.A. non-stop to Sydney once - good God that's a long one...

Made the trip myself just last summer. About 15 hours straight, then another 3 hours to Adeleide, where he lives.

Can't bring him to the game unless he can find his own ticket. I'm sure they'll be pretty hard to come by, too. An old college buddy of mine lives out there, and his dad's got season tickets. His dad is giving me his ticket for free, and my boss is gonna buy my plane ticket as a little bonus. So I had a nice little deal going until my brother called.

What's the RB situation look like for USC now? Just saw this today. I'm sure you've got some good freshmen coming in, but is there anyone else on the roster who can step up.

USC Running Back Sidelined

Edited by Phat1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you insinuating there is something wrong with their current coach.  This isnt Mack Brown we are talking about, its teh coach that has kicked TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT... ass 5 yrs in a row, before last yr.  Ill bet you $100 Peterson rushes for over 1000. You said it twice now, surely you will back that up with my lil wager.

1372350[/snapback]

You mean Mack Brown, head coach of the reigning National Champions? Look, I would not argue Brown is a better coach than Stoops... but I think he's finally earned some due. Texas will slip without Vince, no doubt -- but OU is no longer in their heads. I look for the Red River clash to be close... but for Texas to begin its own little win streak in the series this year. It ain't like the cupboard is bare down in Austin.

You mean Mack Brown, head coach of the reigning National Champions?  Look, I would not argue Brown is a better coach than Stoops... but I think he's finally earned some due.  Texas will slip without Vince, no doubt -- but OU is no longer in their heads.  I look for the Red River clash to be close... but for Texas to begin its own little win streak in the series this year.  It ain't like the cupboard is bare down in Austin.

1432275[/snapback]

Mack earned some due, for what. Getting out of the way and letting Vince do his thing. Sorry, Texas won despite Mack brown, not because of him. And no the cupboard isnt bare in Austin, it never is. It wasnt bare when OU b*tch slapped TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT... 5 yrs in a row either. Id expect another 5 yr trend to begin this yr, and Mack will be under fire again in no time. :D