[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And for my 1000th, I give you.....

pork chop express

well played rocknrobin, well played sir. it's not the quantity, its the quality. been on here a year and a half and just now getting to 1K.

1383152[/snapback]

:D And more active last off-season than more recently.

Edited by Big John

:D Pork Chop

Whatever happened to your former that moved to L.A.?

She ever hook up with Colin Farrell  :D

1383405[/snapback]

excellent memory, Puddy. She is in LA struggling as expected. I still get the crying phone calls in the middle of the night and so forth. I have seen her a few times. She is in a couple different 12 step programs. Basically, I am lucky that it went down that way and I am no longer involved with her. Way too much drama. Wish her the best, but it is gratifying to see her struggle as she has. does that make me a bad person? elf it, if it does...i guess i am a bad person.

any of you guys been to Charleston? This place is swarming with hot girls. It is like a 5-1 ratio of girls to guys. giggity, giggity, gggg

excellent memory, Puddy. She is in LA struggling as expected. I still get the crying phone calls in the middle of the night and so forth. I have seen her a few times. She is in a couple different 12 step programs. Basically, I am lucky that it went down that way and I am no longer involved with her. Way too much drama. Wish her the best, but it is gratifying to see her struggle as she has. does that make me a bad person? elf it, if it does...i guess i am a bad person.

any of you guys been to Charleston? This place is swarming with hot girls. It is like a 5-1 ratio of girls to guys. giggity, giggity, gggg

1384377[/snapback]

Leak to her friends that you were about to pop the question. That'll keep her crying as she continues to struggle. One of my best friends lives in Charleston and he's always fooling around with good looking girls. There must be a bunch down there as this kid is a goofy Hamden Sydney grad much like yourself. :D