[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

big winners/losers in FA

I am very happy with the Titans free agency this year! :D

1385544[/snapback]

Tank signed with minny who is gonna play SS?

does hope go from FS in Pitt to SS for Tenn?

Edited by keggerz

I am very happy with the Titans free agency this year! :D

1385544[/snapback]

Titans made a few nice signings,I agree.

I'm happy with what Dallas has done.They've addressed the O-line and linebacker positions.They signed a solid Kicker and a decent wr.Safety is still a problem and hopefully a wr in the draft at some point.

Tank signed with minny who is gonna play SS?

does hope go from FS in Pitt to SS for Tenn?

1385551[/snapback]

They signed Chris Hope from the Steelers in fa. Tank sucks. He was going to be riding the bench after the Hope acquisition.

The Cowboys FA acquisitions suck. Chris Hope would have been great. The young Ravens DT would have been great. They should have cut Jason Ferguson. He stunk last year. Unfortunately, Parcells isn't ready to admit that. I would have gone Ryan Longwell for K. Younger than Vandy, stronger leg, can KO, and will rebound in good weather. TO has alot of talent, but he has one year to be great for this team before the cancer spreads. He can't bring them the SB this year. Cutting Allen and Key were a mistake.

Colts lost Edgerrin James, David Thornton, Larry Tripplett, Mike Vanderjagt, and released Josh Williams.

And they signed Vinatieri. :D ouch.

However, they did re-sign quite a few key guys. Reggie Wayne, Gary Brackett, Cato June, Raheem Brock, and Robert Mathis all were FA's that re-signed with the Colts.

Edited by CaptainHook

Colts lost Edgerrin James, David Thornton, Larry Tripplett, Mike Vanderjagt, and released Josh Williams.

And they signed Vinatieri.  :D  ouch.

1385594[/snapback]

Wow, Ouch is right. :D

which teams have been the biggest winners/losers in free agency so far this year?

1385515[/snapback]

the cowboys signed the biggest losers (idiot kicker and TO). should be fun to watch implode this year, if nothing else.

i look at what tennessee has done and...wow, pretty effective.